Chapter 10

How adorbs are Blair and Serena?? Okay so I've decided to start doing a QOTD!

QOTD- what is your favorite tv show??
Mine is either Teen Wolf, Gossip Girl, or New Girl

*~*
Faye's POV

The sun wakes me up before my alarm clock does. I groan, rolling over and pulling the covers over my head.

"Nope nope nope. I have waited way too long for you to wake up and I'm not waiting any longer."

I sit straight up, opening my groggy eyes to look for the voice. Scanning my room, my eyes fall on the short red headed figure sitting in my desk chair.

"Rosie, dude, what are you doing?"

She stands up and walks over to my bed, "Did you not hear me? I was waiting for you to get up."

"But why? It's only-" I look over at my clock. It reads, 8:34.

"Rosie! It's past 8:30! Why'd you let me sleep?!" Scrambling to get out of bed, I contemplate if I even need a shower. I'm not that gross, right?

"Hey hey calm down. We're not going to school."

I stop going through my closet, "Was it cancelled?"

Rosie crosses her arms and smirks, "Nope. We're ditching."

I blink at her. I've never ditched before. Ever. The thought gives me anxiety, but so does school.

"Ditch? Like not go?"

She laughs, "Yes Faye, ditching means not going. And that's exactly what we're going to do. I'm not listening to your buts or what ifs. You need a day to be a rebel and just have fun. Your dad already left, so you don't have to worry about that. Now, go get showered, dressed, and pack a bag with a swimsuit. I'm going to run the store, but I'll be right back. Hurry up!" With that, she pranced out of my room. I stand there stunned for a few minutes, just staring at the door. Should I do this? I mean, it's not good and my dad would probably kill me. But, it's spontaneous and exciting. Hey, you only live once.

If doesn't take me long to get ready. I decide against showering. We'll probably be getting dirty running around doing God knows what anyways. I throw my hair up in a messy pony tail, light makeup, and then throw some ripped jeans and a maroon t-shirt on. Just as I'm pulling on my shoes, I hear the front door open, then Rosie yell, "You better be ready Faye!"

"I just have to get my bag ready."

Jumping up, I survey my room, looking for my army print messenger bag.

"Ah ha! There it is!" I exclaim, noticing my bag half way under my bed. I grab it, throwing in my purple polka dot bikini, sunglasses, and my phone charger. As I'm walking out my door, I notice my mom's old Stanford sweatshirt thrown on one of the boxes I have yet to unpack. It was her favorite article of clothing. She took it everywhere, even if we knew it wasn't going to be cold.

"Faye!" Rosie shouts once more.

I grab the sweatshirt and run out the door.

Rosie is sitting on the couch messing around on her phone when I walk into the living room. Hearing me, she looks up, "Okay, let's do this." She picks up the yellow grocery bag that was sitting next to her and flings it over her shoulder.

"What's that?" I ask eyeing the bag.

"Oh you know, just.. supplies," Rosie smirks.

I decide it's best to not ask.