Chapter 3

I was ready for my new life, I was so happy that Ricky quit even though something rubbed me wrong about it, but  I didn't care my family is working out. I started packing for a little while but Ricky told me to wait until he gets a good job, so we are putting a hold on the move. I was laying in bed so, I got up and went into Christina's room to see what she was up to. She was having a tea party with her animals and Ricky it was a sight to see him actually playing and spending time with his daughter. Made my heart swell, I stood in the door way and observed. Ricky looked up and seen me he flashed me a smile, then went back to drinking his imaginary tea. I went downstairs and started making some snacks for the family. In the middle of my finger sandwich making I felt Ricky wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hey beautiful. Them sandwiches been looking good." He said whispering in my ear.

"Where is Christina?" I said laughing.

"She's upstairs looking for some kind of toy." he said laughing, I pushed him away and told him to go get me something from the store. He was happy too  go and get me it, he left. I went upstairs and got Christina so see can eat her snack and take her nap.

3 Hours Later

I sat on the couch waiting for Ricky to return from the store i'd sent him to 3 hours ago for a bag of chips. What was taking so long I have no idea, he finally came prancing through the house, over to the couch. I rejected his kiss, and pushed him out of my face I was in no mood.

"Bae what's wrong?" He said looking at me confused..

"Where you been?" I said trying not to wake up Christina who was sleep on the couch right next to me.

"I was out getting your chips!" He said.

"Bull Crap ! That was 3 hours ago it don't take you 3 hours to get no chips plus we live right down the street from the store. " I said shaking my head at him.

"I ran into some old friends! Girl calm down why you acting like this." he said sound angry.

"Don't get mad you did this to yourself ! I hope that your old friends was worth it cause you and that bag of chips right there is sleeping of the couch." I said grabbing Christina off the bed and took her up to my room and laid her on Ricky's side of the bed. Ricky came upstairs to get a pillow and a blanket he looked like a sad puppy but I didn't care.

"Bae come on now you know if I knew how long I was out I would have came home ASAP!" He said.

"Whatever you can go now." I said not even giving him a peek of my attention. I felt bad but im not the one to be messed with he must think im stupid !