Chapter 12

I laid in the bed still, waiting for the doctor to come in. I was nervous and afraid I didn't want to lose my baby. I laid there longer than thirty minutes, I looked outside the window and seen David arguing with Ricky. The only thing was Ricky was starring right in the window at me. I could tell he was as scared as I was possibly more. Finally David stopped yelling and opened the door, Ricky walked in. I rolled over putting my back to him.

"Hey...im so sorry. I never wanted none of this to happen, I want to be there for you, Christina, and our baby boy, but I realized that the way I am I cant provide for you. I just came in here to say goodbye, I just want you to know that I'm on my way back home and I'll have someone bring your stuff back to you. Like I said im so sorry for all that's happened, and I love you more than you even know." He said as his footsteps started to disappear I lifted my head up.

"Wait." I said sitting up a little. "I forgive you... and I just want you to know that I will always love you, be careful." I said tearing up a little bit. He came back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"If my son asks about me, tell him the truth..." He said, those were his last word before he was gone out of the door, and out of my life. Right after he left David walked in with the doctor, they told me my baby would be fine, but I had to stay here for a couple more days.

"Babe Im going to go get Christina and take her home i'll be back soon." He said grabbing my hand, I nodded and he left. I sat there by myself and read through some magazines. I fell asleep after awhile, but when I woke up I seen a man standing over my bed. He had a needle in his hand and injected me with something. After that everything got blurry and I blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

David's POV

I dropped Christina off at her uncles house to stay the night while her mother was in the hospital. When I came back there were nurses running everywhere, and Angels' doctor stopped me before I could to into the room. He wouldn't tell me anything, I finally pushed past him and seen an empty bed. It had a note on it.

Dear Ricky,

We got your girl, now you have till 8:45 pm. to meet up with us at the WOTS (warriors of the streets) Trap. Or else we're going to splatter her, and your babies, and your daughters blood all over the wall! Tick tock !

I put the note in my pocket and sped over to the airport, hoping Ricky didn't leave yet. I'd seen him sitting on a bench waiting for his plane to come. I picked him up off the bench my fist in mid-air to punch him. Until I realized if I beat him he probably wont help me. I showed him then not, and he started running. I followed behind him, I had no idea where he was going.

"Wait whats going on?" I said putting on my seat belt.

"A couple years ago I had to kill my friend Quincy because he was going to kill Angel. He belonged to this gang right before he died the WOTS. I'd dealt with them a couple times after the funeral we kept beef, then we screwed them over on a deal no 4 days ago. They said they was coming after us, but not like this. Not like this." He said running a red light he knew exactly where he was going........