Chapter 13

Ricky's POV

We pulled up to this huge house, and I parked in the front. I grabbed my gun out of the glovebox. David looked a little scared, scary niggas these days. I put it under my shirt in my pants, and got out of the car. I looked at the big guys at the door, we ignored them and continued inside. When we got inside I'd seen Angel sitting on the couch holding Christina in her arms. She looked like she'd been through hell and back, was that a bruise? Im going to kill him. I stood there at the bottom of the stairs, and watched as Kendrick walk down the stairs.

"Wassup nigga? Long time no see." He said smiling at me, I nodded and followed him over to the couch. "Look I didn't want to have to do this, but you know you took down my best seller plus you played my silly ass on a deal. I couldn't just let you off so easy." he said sitting down right next to Angel. "You have a beautiful family you know that? Very pretty wife, and your daughter she looks just like you. You're very lucky." He said grabbing Christina's face, it took everything in my body to not jump on him and just put the gun to his head and pull the trigger right in-between his eyes. I sat there calmly and looked at him. David on the other hand couldn't control himself. He stood up charged toward him, I went to grab him but I was too late. Kendrick pulled at gun out on the nigga, I think he pissed his pants. "Don't do nothing stupid! Remember I got ol'girls life in MY hands don't get this shit twisted!!" he said putting the gun on his forehead. He took David back over to the couch, and sat him down. "Mike! Hold his over zealous ass down before he end up getting someone killed." He said I looked behind me and there was a big dude standing right behind us.

"Im done with the small talk! What you want?" I said leaning forward.

"I don't want nothing, but my money!!" He said smiling. "Now I can see that you don't have it on you. So im going to have to take it out on your wife and child." He said getting comfortable on the couch, putting his arm around Angel. "Oh don't cry baby girl its going to be okay.." he said looking at Christina.

"I want my daddy." She said whipping her tears away.

"You wanna see daddy? Go see him baby girl." He said making Angel let her go. Before she got over to me, he pulled the gun up and pulled the trigger. I pushed her toward David, and the bullet skimmed past my thigh. God that hurt...!

"David Take Christina And RUNN!" I said, and as soon as those words hit his ears he was on his way out the door, the big guy Mike was chasing after him. I pulled the gun from behind me and I shot him in the back of the head. David stopped in his tracks, and put Christina down and told her to go hide. TF!!!!! He ran back inside, I had Kendrick at gunpoint and he had a gun to Angel's head. "Listen Kendrick, this can go the easy way or the hard way." I said.

"Ill put a bullet in her head faster than you can pull the trigger." He said forcing the gun harder on her forehead.

"Angel baby, I promise im gonna get you out of this alive you hear me!" I said trying to calm her down. She nodded her head, and started taking deep breathes. "Kendrick Let her go this is between you and me!" I said walking toward him. "Lets handle this!" I said, he looked at her and threw her to the ground. She crawled away from him, grabbing her stomach. David came over to take her away, but she started fighting him. "Angel! GO!" I said.

"NO DAVID LET ME GOO!" She screamed as he picked her up and took her out the door. "RICKY!! NO!"  She said crying. David was struggling but he finally got her out of here. I turned my attention back to Kendrick, he was standing now. Either one of us could have been dead in seconds. 1. ...2...3... BANNG .