Chapter 5

Angel's POV

Ricky followed close behind as soon as I left out of the kitchen. He was making up more excuses changing up his stories and switching around his words, but I just tuned him out. I sat on the bed and listen to his rambling, he got on his knees and started begging.

"Ricky you did this to yourself now get up and get tf' out of the room."  I said pointing towards the door, I know y'all think im being mean, but im sick and tired of being sick and tired. You don't know how hard it is to love a thug! Having drugs hidden in all different places in the house, having to worry about someone coming to take my family part! Taking my only little girl away from me. I'm not having that no more, I can't deal ill mess around and catch a heart attack at a young age. I sat in that room and I went towards the closet to grab some bags so I can be ready to head out by tomorrow. I don't want no conversation with him, because he'd talk me right back into unpacking me bags, and staying there until I find other bag of drugs he's been smoking on! I need my time away, I mean he can have his days when he visits and spends time with Christina but as for me and him we need a break. I called Rachel and told her everything that happened.

"Girl you are right! You need to leave, what if Christina got into his pocket and ate that stuff. He's irresponsible and its good you feel that you need to take your child away from his ol crazy behind." She said trying to make me feel a little bit better about my decision. I started packing up everything, when I heard Ricky outside of the door.

"Come on! Onee time and you ready to leave baby come onnn!" He said. Ignored him and went on packing, after I finished up with my things I opened the door and looked outside left and right to see if he was there. I went and started packing Christina's things when he walked in. "So you are forreal? You actually leaving me. Come on we can work this out." He said grabbing my hand I snatched it away.

"It's obvious that you don't know what you've done! You brought in here Ricky ! Christina was all by herself up there and if she was to have gone into the bathroom and put that stuff in her mouth or even smell it! My little girl would either jacked up in the head or taking away from me by CPS ! Ricky this isn't a game, plus you sniffed the cocaine up!" I said almost in tears, Christina was sitting up in her bed now starring at us. "Christina come here baby.' I said whipping the tears from my face. 

"Whats wrong mama?" She said looking at the tears in my eyes. 

"Nothing baby, but what I want you to do is give your daddy a hug and a kiss and tell him bye." I said putting her on the ground.

"Why bye mama?" She said confused.

"We're going on vacation and daddys got to stay home and watch the house." I said she walked over to him and did as I told her too, then we left the room and went to play somewhere else. I'd just finished packing her bag I took it back to the room and set it next to my things. "You got my number and ill drop her off over here 3 day out of the week." I said, he nodded then turned around to leave. We both sat in that house Broken Heart. Still filled with Empty Promises.

Hey readers ,  How's the book so Far?

Do you think that Angel overreacted to finding the Cocaine?

Do you think they should get back together or stay part.?

Do you think Rachel is in there Relationship to much?

Do you think Ricky lied about why he was out for those 3 hours?