Chapter 11

After we ate at the restaurant, he gave me his number and told me to call him if I ever needed anything and told me that we'd meet weekly until the divorce was final. I took Christina home and laid her down, I went back downstairs and seen David sitting on the couch. I went and sat down next to him, and grabbed his hand and laid my head down on his shoulder.

"Soo your lawyer? You and him gonnaa..."

"Um No babydoll, if you didn't notice that man is gay." I said giggling at the embarrassment on his face. "Jealous much?" I said giggling.

"Sorry, but you know that I like you!" He said smiling,

"I like you too!" I said laughing, he picked my head up making me look into his eyes. Then he leaned in for a kiss, I didn't back away. Next thing I know are lips met, and it was short and sweet. After that he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him, it was time for a new start and a new me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5 months later,

My baby bump is starting to show a little bit I just hit 5 months, and I just cant wait for the other 4. Im ready to be a mother, and the last time i'd seen the babies daddy (Ricky) was at the divorce court it was quick and painless. Me and David are engaged to be married<3 Christina loves him, I love him and he's going to treat this baby like his own.

I walked downstairs to be met by David who is steady nervous about the baby. I giggle as he helped me come down the last couple of steps. I turned around the corner and seen Christina sitting on the couch watching TV. I gave her a kiss then grabbed my purse, David told me that I had to start taking the bus because he doesn't want me to get into a car accident. I gave him a kiss and walked outside and was on my way down the street when a car pulled up to the side of me. I looked in the car, it was Ricky? He parked the car on the curb and got out and stepped in front of me without running into my belly. 

"You cheated on me! Is that what this is all about huh?" He said, how dare he come out of nowhere and frame me of something like that.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Youre pregnant! We were still married! Im not dumb! Whos is it! Huh ? David, Your Lawyers! Who!" He said getting loud,

"YOURSSS!!! It's your son! I found out I was pregnant about the time I left! How dare you ever accuse me of that! Nigga I gave you my heart and my trust ! We almost died together with our daughter in my hands! I LOVED YOU!!! But cant never take the blame ! All of this is youuu!! Im done blaming myself. Now move out my way because you catch a ass beating by a mad black pregnant woman! MOVE NIGGA!" I said pushing him out of the way. Once he moved that when I noticed that the bus had left already! "Great! Now I have to walk all the way back and get a ride! Thanks veery much !" I said throwing my hand in the air. I called David to come and get me. I stood there and Ricky still hadn;t left yet.  He was still standing there in shock, I'd seen Davids car pulling up but right before he got to me Ricky grabbed my arms and started pulling me toward his car. I scream what the hell what his problem. David run toward us and tackled Ricky to the ground, he started beating the crap out of Ricky. I went over to break them up and one of the hit me in the stomach, I screamed! Next thing I know Im laying on a gurney on my way into the ER.