Chapter 10: Ten seconds

(y/n)'s pov.

I guided Rogue to the guest room.
"If you need anything I'm in my room" I said while walking to my room. As soon as I arrived in my room I put my hand under my pillow to take my diary. But it wasn't here...where could it be? Wait...I think I left it in the guest room!!! Sometimes I'm bored so I walk in other rooms and read my diary. What if Rogue finds it? What if he reads it?! I need to go take it now!!!
When I arrived to the guest room, I saw Rogue reading my diary!!! I took it blushing a lot...now he knows I love him...
"So you love Sting?" he asked.
"What? No!" I replied.
"Don't lie. It's written in your diary."
"I've never wrote that!!!"
"You wrote 'we always go on missions together, he's kind and I feel comfortable with him' who else could it be?"
"You wanna know who it is?" I said looking down blushing.
"Yes."
I prepared myself to run. I blushed even more and looked away.
"It's you..." I said, and right after I ran to my room and locked the door.

3rd person pov.

"It's you..." (y/n) said, and right after she ran to her room and locked the door.
When Rogue heard it was him, he couldn't move. He thought "(y/n) loves...me? Re-really? Seriously?"
He walked to (y/n)'s room smiling.
"(y/n)..." he called her "(y/n) please open the door..."
The door opened slowly.
"If you want to make fun of me, then go ahead..." she said.
"I would have made fun of you if I didn't felt the same."
"Wa-wait...wh-what does that means?"
"Why are you that stupid? That means I love you!"
(y/n)'s eyes widen, as she hesitate a bit but then press her lips against Rogue's. When she was pulling apart Rogue decided to kiss back. They kissed for 10 seconds. When both pulled apart, (y/n) was smiling, while Rogue was blushing a bit.
"(y/n) come with me. I want to show you something." Rogue said taking (y/n)'s hand and dragging her out of her house. Both walked holding each other's hand. Soon, they arrived to a river. They sat on it's edge. Rogue put one arm around (y/n)'s shoulders. Then he whispered in her ear "I love you..." She smiled at these words and whispered back "I love you too Rogue..."
He then pushed (y/n) so she fall on her back, on the green grass. He jumped on top of her and crashed his lips against hers. It was a passionate and deep kiss, until...
"You two work really fast." it was Sting. He was walking there as he saw (y/n) and Rogue in that position and kissing. Rogue immediately got off (y/n) as both were blushing. Sting was laughing.
"I think I'll let love birds make some babies alone." Sting said almost singing.
"Ba-babies???" (y/n) said blushing a lot.
"SH-SHUT UP STING!!!" yelled Rogue.