Chapter 25: Funerals

Rogue's pov.

Today were (y/n)'s funerals...I can't believe she's dead...we only met again three days ago...(y/n)....why? Why can't we be together as a happy family? Ever since she's dead, i cried when the kids were not around.

I was in front of her grave. All the members of the guild were there too. It was raining. Even the nature was sad from her death. I was kneeling in front of her grave. I felt the need of holding her hand. I wanted to hug her. I wanted to feel her body against mine. I wanted to feel her warmth.

Suddenly, the grave opened. I got a bit away fearing what was happening. I saw (y/n) getting out of the grave.
"Where am I? And why in a grave?"
I couldn't talk. I was paralysed.
"And also...who are you all?"
My heart stopped beating. (y/n) is back to life...but...she doesn't remember us...? She...what? No...no...it can't be...I'm sure it's only a nightmare and I'll soon wake up...or...I'm sure she's joking...

"(y/n)...is that really you?" I asked.
"Yes but who are you?" She said.
"Please (y/n), if it's a joke it isn't amuzing..."
"What are you talking about?"

I started crying again. What was worse then having (y/n) dead, was seeing her alive, but with the fear of seeing her falling in love with someone else. She forgot about me. Did she even forget about our kids.

"Do you remember about Shiro and Roy?" I asked in fear.
"No? Why should I?" she said completely normally like they weren't someone important to her. What should I do. I couldn't stop crying. It was so painful.