Part 1: The Hit

My first fanfic hope you like it

Ugggg!! You think Mr. Andersin asks you another question. He was a cop and your glad he was the one asking you the questions and not some old fat guy. He had been your neighbor since you were little. You and your family would always go over to his house and eat dinner. His wife died in a car accident about 3 and he never had any kids so you have always thought of him as your second father.

"Please answer my question Trinity." he says snapping you out of your day dream.

"What was the question again?" you ask.

"What happened on Tuesday, March 25th?"

"Isn't it obvious? there was an explotion! people died I got hurt and my dad died!" you say as a tear rolls down your cheek.

"Trinity, I know that much. please your the only witness who's able to talk, so please help me out" he stated

"Ok"

"Now why were you at the gym?"

"Every Tuesday me and my dad go to the Laguna Hills Middle School gym to play some volleyball with people from my church"

"Good thank you. now when you got there what happened got there?

"Well me and my dad got there and I immediately started passing the ball back and forth with the wall while my dad and the other people set up the net."

You look down at your phone for the time. 11:27. Your phone was on a timer set for 11:30 that's when you get to go back home.

"Okay good. let you go early as long as you come back a little early on Wednesday. deal?" he asks

"Deal"

You get up grab your keys and your phone. give mr. andersin a quick hug and walk out of his office. you open your phone cancel the timer and text your best friend Payton.

"Wanna grab Starbucks?" you text her

"Yes!!" she texts back immediately

"Great see you in 10"

You close your phone and walk to your car. you turn on the music and sing to Popular Song by Arriane Grande.

As your driving your singing so all you hear is your voice. You love this song. you just get lost in the song

Thud!!!

Oh my Gosh!!! You hit someone!

You immediately unbuckle and run out to check the person.

It's a guy. he's got brown hair. he looks familiar.

It's its it's JOSH HUTCHERSON!

Please let me know what you think in the comments! thanks