Part 12: The Party

Josh throws the best parties. a full DJ. a bar. dance floor. couches. servers. it's perfect.

After Josh introduces you to some people he asks you to dance. you go out on the dance floor. it's a fast song so you jump up and down singing to the song. you dance all silly with josh and then he grabs you pulls you close and kisses your forehead.

You for a long time and then a slow song comes on

"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

You put your arms around Josh's neck and he wraps his arms around your waist. he kisses you softly. then you kiss him back. soon your making out. when the song ends you and josh go to the bar and sit down.

you both get a shot. you see who can drink their shot the fastest. soon your both drunk.

you go back the the dance floor and start making out. His tounge dances around your mouth. your hands run up and down his back. you move your hands down to his firm butt and squeeze it. he cups your face and kisses your nose then your forehead. you just want him. he kisses your lips again and you explore his mouth while his hands explore your back. he touches your but and squeezes it then moves his hand under your dress and onto the spandex. his touch feels so good.

People start booing you and josh so he leads you up to your room.lips never leaving each other. after about 20 minutes you lay on josh kiss his nose then fall asleep.

~

You wake up with a headache. you try and move but josh's arms are wrapped around you. you look around and see your dress thrown to one side of the room and josh's pants and shirt on the other. you look at him he was sexy no matter what.

You turn over and grab your phone and open Instagram. you scroll through a couple of pictures and then you see a picture of your friend's boyfriend. the caption says

'Next time don't fall asleep'

She had gave him whiskers and a cat nose. you want to try it on josh so you grab your pillow and slip out of josh's arms and replacing you as the pillow.

You get your eyeliner and make a circle on josh's nose. then you color it in. you begin making whiskers on each side. then you take a couple of pictures of josh. You look back at them and laugh. josh starts waking up. he suffers around

"Hey babe" you say

"Someone wanna put clothes on?"

"No"

"What you giggling at?"

"Oh nothing"

"Let me see that" he says snatching your phone and looking at the pictures

"What are these?" He asks

"Pictures"

"I know that but who is this?"

"You"

"You didn't"

"I did"

"Bad Trinity! Bad!" He says scolding you like a dog

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"This" he jumps of the bed grabs you by your leg and flips you over his shoulder.

"Josh put me down" you say hitting his back and kicking up and down.

"Never" he runs around the room then plops you onto the bed and kisses you.

"We're going somewhere today so get ready" he says

"Were are we going?"

"It's a suprise, but put your bathing suit on"