Part 16: The Ambulance

Hi guys. Thank you so much to those who read my book. It really means a lot. I'm gonna try something new. Josh's POV. So let me know what you thinks. So it's gonna be still 2nd person (you).

Josh's POV

'Trinity just collasped! Oh my gosh! ok, josh call 911!' you think. you pick up your phone and dial.

"911 what's your emergency" the operator says

"My girlfriend just passed out"

"What is your location?"

"Embassy Suites Hotel room 8t"

"an ambulance will be there shortly"

"Thank you"

"Can you drag her down to the lobby?"

"Yes"

"Wonderful, the abulance is only 1 mile away"

"Hang on I'm gonna drag her to the elevator" you say. you pick up trinity's limp body down the hallway and into the elevator.

'How could this happen' you think 'one minute as happy as we could be the next minute she's gone. no. no. She can't be gone. I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her'

You pick her up bridal style. And carry her out of the elevator and into the lobby. A work comes over to you

"Sir what happened to her?" he asks

"I don't know but the ambulance will be her shortly" you answer. You can hear the ambulance pulling up so you carry her outside. The two people have the gurnee. You set her on it. And help them get her into the truck. you hold her hand the entire way. The worker gives her an oxygen mask.

'Please don't die babe. please. I was gonna spend my whole life with you. Please babe. Please'

When you get to the hospital they rush her inside. You stay by her side never letting her go.

"Sir you have to wait out here" a nurse says

"No I can't" you say

"I'm sorry but you have to"

"Fine but don't let her die" you kiss her hand and whisper

"I love you"

~

You wait in the waiting room for what feels like eternity. the doctor comes out

"Josh Ryan?" you use that name in public

"That's me," you say

"She was very lucky. It's nothing serious."

"Well what is it?"

"Kidney failure"

"That's not that bad"

"Your right it's not but her other kidney has been doing all the filteration. So it is very weak. That is why she has been getting the pains. Her one kidney stopped cometely. And her other kidney was not strong enough."

"So what's gonna happen to her?"

"She needs a doner kidney"

"How long will it take to get one?"

"It depends. Her case is not as serious so it could take a while. probably 1 to 2 months."

"How long can she survive with just the one kidney?"

"Only 3 to 6 weeks"

Without thinking about the down side you say,

"Give her mine"