Part 4: The Hug

When you get of the elevator you look for room 8C. you guys stand at the door for what seems like minutes but was really only like 10 seconds.

"Ok" you say breaking the silence "when we go in there do not and I mean DO NOT FANGIRL!"

"But that--"

"No buts. just no. ok. just keep your cool"

You knock on the door that is slightly open and then walk in. you can see him sitting in the white hospital room on a white bed with white sheets.

"Josh? right?" you say trying to seem cool

"Yeah"

"I'm Trinity and this is Payton" you say pulling her arm then you walk over to josh and shake his hand. as soon as your fingers touch you shiver and you know he is special. he gripped your hand firmly. his hand was warm and it wasn't a normal hand shake it seemed like your hands were glued together.

"Im really sorry about this" you say letting go of his hand.

"It's no problem it was me trying to run from the cameras and it's only a couple of scratches and bumps"

"good"

"Trinity! can I talk to you real quick?" Payton says she comes over and whispers into your ear "can I ask for his autograph now?" you snicker a little

"In a little bit" you respond winking at her she goes over a meets josh

"I'm payton"

"Josh" they just stared into each other's eyes for a little bit it was probably only 30 seconds but it felt like forever.

"So when do you get out of here?" you ask breaking the silence

"Um later today" he answers

"Cool"

"So do you guys want to grab coffee a little later?" josh asks

"yes!" Payton says