Part 15: The Trip

It's been a couple days since you and Josh became a couple. You went to church on Sumday with Payton. She meets a guy named Kyler. Long story short, they are a couple now. You still have been getting the pains in your side. You just brush it off because your a girl who gets cramps. You have been staying at Josh's place, Selah and Jonah called you last night.

It was so good to hear their voices. You miss them so much. You want them to stay with you but you know you can't handle it all summer. You told them you would visit but that's not the same as waking up to them.

"Hey babe" josh says walking into the living room. Leaning over and kisses you. You were watching tv.

"So I was wondering if your doing anything this week?" he asks

"No why?" you respond

Gg"Because I might have booked us a road trip..."

"What!" you scream "when?! where?!" you absolutely love road trips. You started traveling when you were really little and have always loved it.

"We leave tomorrow morning at 5"

"Awwwww good idea" you say "leave early to avoid traffic"

"Yup"

"So where are we going?"

"Somewhere warm, so bring your bathing suit"

"Your not going to tell me, are you?"

"Nope" he cups your face and kisses your forehead "now go pack babe"

You pack your bags and put them by the front door and then you and josh lounge in the pool until 10 then you guys go head up to bed

~

You wake up at 4am. You hop in the shower and then change into Hollister sweatpants and a tank top. You apply some makeup. and then go downstairs andake some coffee. At about 4:30 josh comes downstairs

"Morning Sugar" he says

"Hey bunny"

"You ready?"

"Yup, just let me eat some cereal" you grab out a box of cereal and some milk. You pour the cereal first and then the milk

"Lucky Charms?" josh asks

"Hey, they're magically delicious" he chuckles you eat your food then head to the car

~

"Do you want me to drive first?" you ask josh

"No babe. get some sleep"

"Ok"

He turns on the car and turns the music down. And hums to the song "Royals by Lorde". And you fall asleep to his sweet voice

~

You wake up a couple hours later. josh had stopped the car.

"Hey babe sleep well?" he asks

"Yeah where are we?"

"We are at the border of California and Arizonia"

"Are you gonna tell me where we are going?"

"Not yet but we are gonna go eat something"

you get out of the car and go into the Taco Bell. You order a taco (duhh...) and josh orders a Mexican pizza. You eat your food and then hop in the car. You drive this time. You blast the music and sing really loud and abnouxious. Josh laughs and sings along. You follow the GPS until about 4.

"You have arrived at your destination" the GPS says. You pull up to the Embassy Suites Hotel.

"Josh! were here!" You shout

"Pull up to vallet parking" you do. you get out and grab your suitcase. josh does the same and intertwines your fingers.

You have stayed at the Embassy Suites many times. The layout is always the same. Two elevators. A little koi pond in the middle. A bar. And a snack area. This place has sentimental value to you. You would stay here with your family. It has always been your favorite hotel.

Once you and josh check in and you head to your room. You love riding the elevators. The whole hotel looks like a big square. There are two elevators parallel toe each other with rooms on every floor and hallways like squares. When you get to your room you run and jump on the bed. Josh does the same.

"So where are we?" you ask him

"The land of Josh" he says

"Ha Ha very funny. no seriously"

"We are 20 miles from the Grand Canyon"

"What! that's so cool!"

"I know"

"So how long are we here for?"

"3 days, then we drive on"

"Awesome. your the best boyfriend ever"

"And you are the most amazing girlfriend. "

He leans over and kisses you.

"Do you wanna get dinner?"

"Sure" he gets up and goes to the bathroom while you fix your hair.

"All ready babe?" he asks

"Yup let me grab my phone" you walk over to grab your phone, that was sitting on the nightstand.

all of a sudden you feel a sharp pain in your hip. The pain spreads to your leg making you fall to your knees. You moan in pain. You can hear josh running toward you. The pain spreads all throughtout your body. You lays down holding your hip which hurts the most. you hear josh cursing under his breath. You feel dizzy and then you black out.