Chapter 1

Part 1

(Plz start the you tube video above)

Seren and emily have been best friends since they high fived. Well let me explain .

It was 4:30am on a Saturday in Devon hospital. Emily mum was on bed 363 and serens mum was on bed 364.
1 hour later both mums gave birth. Emily's mum obviously gave birth to a girl 'emily' and serens mum 'seren'. After their birth the curtains separating the two mums was removed and emily and seren saw each and smiled. Emily started screaming and the nurse picked her up to calm her down. However emily started pulling the nurses hair and then started seeing the nurse put us next to each other and we high fived.

So now you know what I mean by high fived.

So now we are both 16. To be honest we count each other as twins. Even though we are not related we were born at the same time. Well I would say same time but Em was born at exactly 5:12am and seren was born at 5:15am.

Well like I said were 16 but 17 tomorrow. Emily didn't know what she wanted. Until seren came in and said let's meet 5sos. Seren though it was a great idea but not for Emily. Eventually emily gave in and agreed. Seren knew she wouldn't regret it!!!

OK thank you all got reading .
Please vote and leave comments and follow , thx !!