Chapter 11

Serens p.o.v

Seren: why does emily never listen, shes gonna get seriously hurt in all ways possible!!

Knock knock knock went my bedroom door which eas currently locked.

Mikey: hey seren its mikey!! Can i come in??
Seren:yeah sure just let me grab the door..

I got of the bed and unlocked the door , i let mikey walk in and then i locked the door again.

I walked back over to my bed and sat down mikey came and sat next to me and hugged me.

Mikey: i love you seren, but i am seriously confused.
Seren: kian is emilys abusive ex and is really persuasive, him and emily always broke up and got back together.
Mikey: so like always you were in the right warning emily and dont worry she was wrong shouting at you. But why did you threaten about something and the hospital.
Seren: i put him hospital.
Mikey: how?? What happened??
Seren: well?, him and broke up and he tried beating Emily up so she would take him back i walked in on him trying to hurt Emily and i punched him in the face he became unconscious and was rushed to hospital he has been scared of me ever since.
Mikey: ever since.......??
Seren: now, i think he has experienced worse in jail so he aint scared no more.
Mikey: well we will rest here for a bit then go and check on the commotion but before we rest , will you rake the honours of being my girlfriend?
Seren: no
Mikey: why?? What did i do??
Seren: you worry to much Clifford obviously its a yes

Then i kiss him..