Chapter 2

Part 2
(Play the music above)

Seren wanted the best birthday party ever, she wouldn't give up on her surprise for Emily, although it was for her and Emily so she had to let emily help a bit. So like I said it's their birthday tomorrow and they're huge fans of 5sos.

They were huge fans but you would think that if you were meeting 5sos you would be screaming about the all but no. Seren and emily were sat on the couches at 10pm that night. They were both smiling about what they were thinking of , or should we say dreaming of they both had drifted of to sleep.

Emily was dreaming of...

Yep. She was dreaming of Luke just staring and smiling at her .

And Seren was clearly dreaming of mikey. They had both falling in love with there dreams , but could it happen in real life.

Bing bing bing bing bing bing

Went both of there alarms at 7:00am they had 3 hours until they came . Seren jumped up like emily and ran upstairs, however seren got in the shower first. After they had both came out the shower and eaten breakfast they got changed.

Emily decided to wear a black skinny dress....Yep. Emily had a good choice of clothes. These two best friends are totally different though Emily is a girly girl and serens a tom boy .

So seren decided to wear jeans and a black belly top. However they both looked nice they checked the time and it was 10:00

They arrive anytime now!!!!

Plz vote and like and comment