Chapter 8

Me and mike pulled apart and both are eyes were not connected together but at my broken down bedroom door and who was standing there. There stood Ashton, he stood there in silence for what seemed 3 hours but turned out to be 10 seconds. He looked at me then took one look at mikey and then said.
ASHTON: I thought you loved me or was that kiss only to turn me on Seren, or i guess your a player, from me, to mikey, whos next calum, luke.
SEREN: I'm really sorry Ashton, yes i do love you but no not like that your 5sos every girl is lucky to meet you and no I'm not a player just a fan and downstairs earlier when i kissed you was an act to scare away Jacob, i didnt mean for it to mean anything to you. Please forgive me.
ASHTON: I do forgive you, your gorgeous and all that but now i know how you feel about me, and i do love you and always will but you obviously have feelings for mikey and i wont tell anyone, you can spill the beans whenever you want but mikey don't expect me to be on good terms with you , we cleary both want her but you won her.

Then ashton walks away down the stairs

Me and mikey just stare at each other until i decude to break the silence.

SEREN: Ummm mikey i dont know if u love me or not if u do , do something to prove it , if not walk down the stairs and tell Ashton you dont like me, and if ashton asks me out i will say no because i love you and I'm not a whore or a slut.
MIKEY: i never called you any if them and NEVER would, yes i love you and no i will not walk down them stairs and tell Ashton your all his because your all mine.

Thats when mikey stands up kisses me on the forehead and was about to walk out when i said

SEREN: What was that for??
MIKEY: You said to show you if i still love you..

And that was that until he left the room and walked downstairs and i slowly followed and asked anyone if they wanted a drink noticing that emily and Luke were not currently in the room. Every one says they would like a drink so i walk into the kitchen to see

LUKE AND EMILY SNOGGING EACH OTHERS FACES OFFFF