Chapter 14

We all sat there looking at Calum.
Calum: i cant, sorry I'm out!
Luke:why not man, i did my dare.
Calum: yeah but emilys still your girlfriend and Hayleys not mine.
Luke: yeah emilys definitely still my girlfriend when she just broke up with me for that Kian kid.
Calum: At least like seren said shes been threatened into it Hayley 'hsbyred'

He said that so quickly that no one understood what he said.

Seren: Calum can u go upstairs please, i need to talk to you.
Mikey: so you can flirt with him.
Seren: I'm not fighting with you and no i need to tell him 2 things, and to be honest with you mikey, i love you more than ever, and sadly all there relationships might be a bit muddled up but i dont want ours to mess up or someone get in the way.
Mikey: stay here then, because calums getting in the way.

Seren ignored mikey and walked up the stairs to her bedroom with Cal.

Calum: seren whats wrong, can u please hurry i dont want to be the reason you and mikey break up.
Seren: well first your mums on a date with my dad they said hi and they apparently fell instantly in love or what not.and 2nd whats up?????????????
Calum: hayley has a boyfriend
Seren: yeah so fight for her you can win her calum: thx but you should see Jacob her new boyfriend I'm not getting in the way.
.......