Chapter 9

I stood there for a while watching my best friend kiss Luke, no i wasnt mad but i have never seen emily kiss let alone show love to any boy after what Kian did.

Well let me explain, Kian was emilys ex who didnt love Emily but did if that makes sense.

Flashback

Kian: Where the hell have you been ??
Emily: I've been at a party with seren
Kian: I told u to be in a 9 and its 1 in the morning, i was worried!!
Emily: You never worry like you never really loved me, you still dont, you use me, i was a fool to ever love you or believe you loved me, and i dont have to be in at 9 your not my parents you were meant to be my loving, caring and supportive boyfriend but instead your a psychopath!!
Kian: How dare you say that about me i can do what i want, your mine, i own you. I dont have to love you when your MINE.
Emily: I'm not yours and never will be.

Thud Thud Bang

Kian punch emily in the head twice and emily fell on to the floor unconscious!

SEREN P.O.V

I went home after i dropped emily of at her house. To be honest i wish emily stayed at my house every night because she told me what kian does. It had been 2 hours and i started to worry. Emily promised to call me at 1:30 to say thx and something else or text butI no nothing. I call her 20 times but no answer i try once more and she answered and all she said was seren help hes hurting me and thats when i heard a huge thud and called the police.

Well after that kian went to prison for 2 years, and emily moved in with me, after that she never got close to anyone for that reason.

Flashback finished

I was still stood there in the kitchen. When emily noticed and pulled away. I had tears in my eyed not because she had found someone new but because i had just got a call from the pol ice station.
Emily looked at me and i nodded, she started crying and ran to me and gave me a hug.
Luke: Are you okay?? Emily whats wrong????
Seren: Emily can i tell him??
Emily: Sure but please i beg of you, for yoyr own sake dont tell anyone!!
Luke: I promise babe xx
Seren: Her abusive ex kian is in prison for beating her up and abusing her but his trial had ended he had been let out of prison.

Knock knock - went the door........

Authors notes

.......whos at the door and please let me know if you want to be added into this story !!
Many thanks all of you !!