Chapter 13

I grab a hoodie from my wardrobe while I was getting changed I could hear all the boys down stairs chatting about where Kian would've gone, but Luke was crying. All I knew was he shouldn't be crying Emily does love him and she despises Kian, he must of threatened her or something, I'm gonna find out.
I ran down the stairs and slipped on my black and white superstars and asked the boys if they were ready. But I thought that Kian would know we would leave now so he will hideout until tomorrow and then go to his house so I decided we should wait until tomorrow and the boys agreed after a little fight.

Seren: Do you want to play truth or dare??
Boys: sure
They all said this in unison.
Seren: I'll start, Luke truth or dare ?
Luke: dare.
Seren: I dare you to walk up to the TV and pretend it's emily and she's just broke up with you, you need to act out what would u actually sat and do.
Like: sure
Luke got up and walked over to the TV. But on the way he picked up a pillow and sat on the sofa opposite the TV.

 But on the way he picked up a pillow and sat on the sofa opposite the TV

So Luke started his speech.

Emily wait please don't walk of but if you do I will understand that you want Kian and not me but you are my rock and my world and you needed to know that.I would do anything to have you back in my life and stay in it for ever. Even if u will never feel the same however if u leave me I will never forget you not even when I die.

During this speech all the boys including me were wiping away tears and Luke just sat there for a couple of minutes in silence then he came and sat with us.
We carried on playing truth or dare.

Luke: Calum truth or dare??
Calum: a truth and a dare
Luke:fine by me, okay soooo, do you still love Hayley even though you broke up?
Calum: yes I'm madly in love with her she's beautiful.
Luke: now for your dare , call her and ask her out ????
Calum: ............