chapter 2

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes a little to see Alex with the cutest smile on his face.
"k we are going home come on" he said as he helped me up.
"Alex can u give me a piggy pack ride ?" I asked half asleep.
"sure come on" he bent over a little so I could up on his back. I cuddled into his neck and closed my eyes.
~~~ Next Day ~~~
I woke up in David's room . I went through my Instagram feed and decided to take a shower. I went to my suit case and some clothes to wear for the day. I went to the bathroom cleaned my self and washed my hair. I put on light washed jeans and a simple black shirt. I grabbed my vlog camera and started my video.
"Hey guys , I just got out of the shower and I'm about to eat breakfast" I said while walking to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw David,Alex and another dude.
"Good morning" I said to them while making a cup of coffee.
"morning" they said still half asleep.i walked over to the couch sat next to Alex.
"morning beautiful" Alex said
"morning handsome" I said to Alex
"what are you doing today" Alex asked
"I'm gonna spend the day with Liza" I told him
"oh well I was wondering if u maybe wanna goonadatewithmetonight ?" he asked nervously but I have no clue what he was saying.
"Alex slow down I don't know what ur saying ?" I told him
"Will.You.Go.On.A.Date.With.Me.Tonight ?" he said slower
"I would love too Alex" I told him
"really ? wow I thought you would say no" he said as I giggled at him which was pretty fuckin weird for me since I've never giggle.
"well ya thought wrong" I smiled
"can I pick you up from Liza's at 8 ?" he asked
"yeah that will be great"I said giving him a peck on the cheek and walked to the kitchen to serve myself a cup of coffee and when back to Me n David's room and grabbed my phone and called Liza
PHONE CALL WITH LIZA
Liza:Hello ?
Me: Liza help me !!!
Liza: What happened!? are you okay?!
Me: I'm okay but Alex asked me out like on a flipping date !!!
Liza: Really awe that's so cute
Me: LIZA I DON'T HAVE AN OUTFIT
Liza: You better get yourself ready I'm On my way to pick ur booty up right now !
Me: Okay I will see you in a bit by the way you have to help me get ready for the date he's picking me up from your place at 8 okay love you bye" I said hanging up the phone quickly. I went to my purse grabbed my make up bag did my makeup and went back to the living room.
"Where are you going K ?" David asked
"To hang out with Liza" I said looking for my purse.
"oh okay" he said
"Do u know where my purse is ?" I asked him
"I think Alex left it in his room" he said
"oh okay thank D-Man" I said jokingly. I walked into Alex's room to see a very attractive shirtless Alex Ernst.
"Lex where is my purse?" I asked blushing at the sight of his amazing body.
"here" he said handing me my purse
"thanks good looking" I said while winking at him.
"KAM LIZA IS HERE" David yelled
"see you late Alex" I said giving him a hug and walked out of his room. I waked to the living room to see Liza
"L-BAE" I yelled
"K-BAE" she yelled back winking jokingly
"bye David" I told him as Liza gave him a hug bye
AT THE MALL
"hey does David know that Alex asked you out ?" she asked as we walked into Charlotte Russe
"I'm not sure" I told her honestly.
After the mall it was 6 so me and Liza headed to get apartment with a fuck load of bags to carry. once we go to Liza's apartment she told me to take a shower so she could do my hair and makeup. After I go out of the shower she blowed dried cmy hair and started to curl it's by the time she finished curling my hair it was 7 so Liza started my make up.{OUTFIT ABOVE} by the time Liza was Done it was was 8 and the door bell rang.

A/N Hey sorry for not updating but here is a long //kinda\\ chapter for y'all okay well much love and stay strong babycakes