Chapter 15

once david cleared everything i kind of started to get what he's was meaning but i swear to josh dun i've never met these people before but i guess i did. The doctors said it was okay for me to leave but to stay home and they proscribed me some medication.
fast forward to 6-1-16
since the accident me and alex have talk about "us" i truthfully still don't remember much. we both decided it was best to just break up since we were technically still together. I started to pick up my vlogging since i do remember i had a channel. i went back to watch my video but remember nothing. i started getting depressed about not being able to remember i cried myself to sleep at times because of it. Me and Dom have been hanging out a lot lately and i don't think david or alex is happy about it but i guess Dom makes me happy. When i wake up in the middle of the night depressed and sad he's always right next to me. i don't think we have a relationship going for us since Dom said he has a thing for Corinna and i happy for him about that. this was just a quick gist on how i've been. but at the moment i'm in the car with Alex,Corinna and David going to Target. "Corinna, you're kinda like this sauce" Alex said holding up a bottle of A1 sauce. "Cause i'm A1 oooo" Corinna replied. "No, cause you're A 1 outta 10" he replied as i laughed at his joke and he looked at me with a smile. David was walked vlogging Alex while Corinna was telling me how she wanted to become vegan "Hey Alex are you listing to Corinna and Kam are talking about how she wants to become vegan" David said "Sugar has nothing to do with being vegan you're the biggest idiot in the world, do you know what vegan is ?" she replied. "i'm the biggest idiot, i'm not the one going vegan" Alex said as David and i laughed. I grabbed and apple and said "I'm appal-led" david replied with "What an idiot dude". "Vegan dude" was what Alex said and Corinna laughed. once we were done we drove back home into the garage and meet liza "Hey Liza guess what we just found out" david said as i went to hug Liza. "Corinna and Kam are vegans" he said with a laugh. "You guys are ve-vegans" liza said laughing. I really wasn't i was just playing along with it. We all walked to elevator and these guys walk in and david asked them "Are you guys okay riding with these vegans ?" The guys relied with "oh nooo" and pretend to walk out and we all laughed.

A/N

LONG TIME NO UPDATE BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS TYPE OF STYLE IF SO THEN I WILL PROBABLY FAST FORWARD TO THE LAST VLOG HE POSTED AND KEEP GOING FROM THAT 🤷🏽‍♀️ AND THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH WE ARE IN #1st PLACE FOR ALEX FANFICTIONS Y'ALL ARE FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH