Chapter 13

David's P.O.V

My baby sister,My female copy-cat, the first person who i shared all my memories and secrets with could be gone, my Twin. Physically i tried to hold myself together and not cry but mentally i was screaming inside. When we all arrived to the hospital I had checked Kameron in. I walked up to the lady at the desk "Hi, i'm here to check in my sister" i told the lady. "Okay i need her full name please" she asked "Kameron Alina Dobrik" i told her "Okay fill out these papers" she told me handing me a damn pile of paper and a pen with a "sweet" smile.

I sat next to Alex and he look terrible i never really knew he loved Kam that much. I filled out all her paper work and got up to hand it to the lady. We all waited for almost 40 minutes until the doctor came out. "Dobrik" the doctor said as all of us go up and walked towards the doctor. "Well i would like to talk to the immediate family please" the doctor said as everyone but I left.

"Hello i'm doctor Jamie" he should my hand. "Your sister has had a very hard hit connection to her head which i'm sorry to tell you she is in a coma we don't know how long she'll be in it or when she will come too" Dr.Jamie told me as he put is hand on my should as tears began to fall from my face. "i'll make sure to keep you updated and please come and visit her when you can, i think it would be good for her" he told me as he took his hand off his shoulder.

I walk back to everyone to tell them the news. "Kam is in a coma" as that's when i completely broke down all memories of my twin sister and i came back flooding at once. i walked over to a chair and Liza walked over to comfort me but across me i was Alex,my bestfriend, mumbling to himself. I got up and went to sit next to him and i heard him blaming himself. I put my hand on his should and looked at him and pulled him into a hug as we cried together.

A/N

I TOOK FLIPPING FOR EVER TO FUCKIN UPDATE AND IM SO SORRY ! I hope you all had an amazing new year's eve and new years. i love you all so much. FOR THE CONTEST THANK YOU TO THE AMAZING GIRLS WHO SUBMITTED BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE ACCOUNT OF THE GIRL THAT MADE THE COVER BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT IT'S AMAZING . If some of you noticed i did change Kameron's age and instead of her just being is sister i turned her into his twin it just made more sense.