Chapter 18

Once David and Liza finally got to the car we finally started heading to Santa Monica which was only an hour away but with LA traffic it would be like two or something. I sat in the back with Alex again and we continued to watch our movie and eat our snacks.

By the time we got to Santa Monica the sun was already setting. We finally made a choice on the hotel we were going to stay at. We choose one right by the beach. I grabbed my bag and swung it onto my shoulder and walked next to David into the check in. We were staying at the Shore Hotel which was right across the street from the beach. The total for two nights was 958 but i paid half so i paid 479 and so did David. We got our room key and started walking to the elevator. We were on the second floor. Our room has two beds so I was sharing with Liza and David was sharing with Alex. I opened the door and jumped onto the bed.

"Kiza Is Real !" I yell as Liza did the same as me and jumped onto our Bed. "Well obviously." Liza said as i take out my phone from my back pocket and open snapchat. "WE ARE IN SANTA MONICA AND #KIZA IS OFFICAL" we both yelled at the screen of my phone. Once the snap ended i put on the blue-ish filter with a Santa Monica geofilter. "Okay well i'm hungry." I said sitting up. "What do you guys wanna eat ?" Alex asked. "Let's go and get a pizza" Liza said.

"Sounds good to me" David and i said at the same time. "Woah" we said."stop" we said together."shut the fuck up" we said and i gave up and walked away.

We walked out of the hotel lobby and down the street cause we found a little place around there. Once we got there we ordered and sat down at a booth. "Okay guys i have to tell you something." David said look at Alex who was next to him then Alex look at me cause i said right across from him. "Okay what is it cause you're making me nervous." I said. "Well when you got into the crash i was looking for a new house and i found one." David said. "And i was wondering if you wanted to still live with us but by us i just mean Alex and I no Dom." he continued."yes, i would still love too" i said smiling and then looked over to Alex. I notice we both had our hands under the table and Alex grabbed mine and was holding it in him hand.

It truthfully felt nice and i know it sound cheesy and stupid but it felt like my hand belonged in his. I smiled even more and looked down into my lap and then the food came and i had to let go of him hand.

After "dinner" we walked back to the hotel and walked through the lobby and then to the elevator and up to the room. I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face & took off all the mascara and foundation as well as my eyebrows.rip. and then changed into nike spandex and an a old shirt i found in my room. I walked out of the room to see only Alex left in the room laying on his bed playing on his phone. I went to sit next to him and began putting my hair into a bun and grabbed his laptop. "Lets watch a movie" i said passing it to him and that night i fell asleep in the bed with my head resting on Alex's chest and a small smile on my face. damn he makes me so fucking happy.

A/N
ha hahahahhaha i forgot the Authors note hahahahahdgsjdkd sorry but i was thinking bout doing something a little different with the book but i just want to know if y'all are down with that cause it will make the chapters a little longer so tell me what you think