Chapter 19

Liked by daviddobrik, realbignik, and 39,871 otherskdobrik who's mans is this ?? tagged @ernstview all 1,995 commentsheathhussar obviously yours hunty 😉carlyincontro ^ooh shit exposed zane ^ oooo yes baby  -After i posted the photo of Alex i deci...

kdobrik who's mans is this ??
tagged @ernst
view all 1,995 comments
heathhussar obviously yours hunty 😉
carlyincontro ^ooh shit exposed
zane ^ oooo yes baby 
-
After i posted the photo of Alex i decided to get ready. i wore a light make up which was concealer,foundation, and mascara.

After legit after a full hour and 30 mins Alex was still asleep. David was in the shower and liza was doing her make up. I ran over to the bed and began jumping on it making the bed shake and stuff cause Alex to wake the fuck up.

"Kameron can you like fuck off" He said trying to hid his head under the pillow. i hopped of the bed and took the pillow off his head and began hitting him with it. "No wake up or we are going to leave with out you !" i yelled at him. He decided to get up and got clothes and walked to the bathroom. "wait Ale." until i heated Alex and David yelling. "Close the fucking door." yelled david and liza and i began cracking up. "And you couldn't have told me !?" he told me. "i tried to." i said still laughing and shrugging my shoulders.

After Alex took a shower we went to eat breakfast at Ihop. Before we left the hotel Alex was being really skechy but i let it slide and got excited about the food i about to eat.I just got New york cheesecake pancakes and coffee. Alex and i sat next to each other and I put my head on his shoulder. "What happened to all your energy kid ?" Alex said. "WhAt HaPpEnEd To AlL yOuR eNeRgY kId ?" i said is stupid voice making fun of him."Okay so what's the plan for today." Liza asked. "Well i was think we go to the pier and get on some rides." david said grabbing onto Liza's hand. aweeee i said in my head and then felt Alex slip his hand into mine without david or liza noticing."That sounds like a plan" i said smiling.

Once our food came we began to eat and then we paid and headed back to the pier. Alex and David ended up paying for me and liza even though i argued with him say i could pay for my own fucking ticket but like i guess not.

we slit off Alex with me and David with liza. "Okay, so what ride first ?" Alex asked. "ooooooo let's go on the Ferris Wheel." i said bouncing up and down like a child grabbing onto his hand and dragging in towards the ride.

Once we got into the ride I sat across from him and he sat across from me. "Okay so i've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while." He told me as the ride began to move."Alright" i said a little curious as the ride stopped for other to get on."I know with everything that's happened it's been hard for you but i've gotten to know you so much better as a person like when you meet a new person you say hi with a hug and that you love the smell of mango and that your hate the fuck out of bugs and i wasn't going to ask you this but this is as better time as any to ask you." Alex said as he as he grabbed a box from the back of his pocket. "Kameron Ruzena Dobrik will you please do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend ?" he said as he opened the box which had his name on it.

A;N

i'm leaving y'all at a cliffhanger cause you all will love me for it (sike) but hahahahhahahah bitchhhhhhh we at 61.4k views readers idk ahhshshdhdj hahahahahha i'm so thankful for you all &&&&&&& please let me know how you liked the instagram typa thing !!!!!!!

COMMENT.LIKE.SHARE

I LOVE YOU BITCH AND I AINT EVER GONNA STOP LOVING YOU .......  BITCH !!!!