Chapter 16

Today started like everyother. i woke up, i stayed in bed for a good half hour on my phone then got up walked to the kitchen and saw David.
"Good Morning" he said making coffee as i took my medication out of the cabinet.
"Good Morning brother dearest" I replied as i opened the bottle of pill and took two out as directed by the label. I put them on my tounge and took david's coffee out of his hand and swolled the medication.
"Thank you" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek and walked away as i can see in the corner of my eye as he wipped it away jokingly. I went to pick out clothes from my room

then walked to the restroom to take a shower

After my shower i did my makeup which consisted of just eyebrows, eyelashes,and foundation. I walked to the living room to see Liza there so i walked over to her.
"Hey L" i hugged her and sat on the couch next to Alex. I don't know what's with him lately he's distant which i don't judge i understand but i don't like it. it hurts me and i don't know why. I tuned into The convorsation they were having.
"Guys we should spend this weekend at the beach " Liza stated.
"Yeah it's not like we ever do anything anyways" i agreed with liza.
"i'm good with that" Alex said as i looked up at him with a smile.
"Alright then sounds like a plan" David said
"i'm going to ask everyone else if they wanna join" Liza said with a cheerful smile getting her phone out.
"Well i'm going to pack" i said getting offm the couch and went to the room and packed some outfits and a bathing suite in a duffel bag.

Once i finished i went to Alex's room. I opened the door and and saw that he was as well packed. I sat on the floor of his bed while he sat on his bed.
"So David's new Tesla" i  trying to spark up a conversation with him.
"He's going to be douche-ier than anything with it now" Alex replied which made me smile.
A/N
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter i'll have another up by tmrw hopefully ❤️. Happy summer to you all who are on break.I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BABYCAKES ;)