Chapter 14

• 2 months later •

David's POV

After the accident i didn't post for 5 weeks everyone kind of took a small break. Alex,Liza, and I went to visit Kam everyday at least. Alex stood there everyday. it became kind of a routine wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, drive to the hospital, cry on the way home, and them go to bed. repeat. until today i was getting ready and went to pick up liza so we could visit the hospital agian but by the time liza got in Alex called me.

Alex's POV

I woke up and got ready and drove to the hospital to see Kam. I sat by her bed, held her hand, and told her everything that was going on in the outside world. until i felt her fingers move. she started waking up and next thing i knew her eye were open. i've never smiled so big and hard. i went in to hug her but...... i didn't feel her hug me back.

"Ummm who are you ? and how did i get here ?" She asked in a groggy tone.

Kameron's POV

I started to open my eyes and was welcomed by bright lights and a huge headache. great. i felt somebody hug me but i had no clue who the hell this person was so when he backed away i asked him.

"Ummm who are you ? and how did i get here ?" i asked in a groggy tone. "I'm Alex your boyfriend" he said quite excited but i had no clue what the fuck he was talking about. " Uh i don't have a boyfriend" i told him in a soft tone voice. He looked down at the floor and just kind of walked out and called someone the phone. I pressed my nurse button. A few minutes later she walked in with David and this cute little brown girl.David ran to my side like the fucking The Flash up in this bitch.

"Where the flying fuck am I david ?" i asked cause i was pissed and confused.

"You're in the Hospital in Los Angles" He told me in a calm voice

"What am i doing is Los Angles" i said lowing my temper.

"you came out here to live with me for a while and moved out here" he told me

"uh the fuck" i'm lost as fuck .......

A/N

I'm a shit writer my fault love you all & i though i should publish this on my birthday so here you go :)