1.4

*michael's pov*

eventually i stopped sleeping in my bed and starting sleeping with luke. we watched movies after we both got back from class. i'm falling deeper and deeper in love with him every second i spend with him.

sitting next to him, him wearing one of my shirts and cuddled up against my chest, i realize i've always liked the blonde boy. in high school i just never knew how to express it.

"i love you," i mumbled against his head before planting a kiss on his head and breathing in his scent.

"i love you too, mikey," he responded, looking up at me. i pulled him closer and placed my lips on his. they met softly, his smooth ones with my chapped ones.

this kiss was unfamiliar. we'd shared a lot of touches and kisses, but this one was complete love, tender and slow. i moved my hand up to his cheek and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me on top of him. his mouth opened slightly allowing me to slide my tongue between his lips. our tongues danced together as we tried to pull each other closer.

"i love you so fucking much," i muttered against his mouth before trailing my kisses down his face to his neck, making him suck in his breath. i eventually found the spot on his neck that drove him crazy, knowing when a moan came from his pink lips.

"m-mikey, it's your turn," he whimpered before turning us over so he was on top. i was surprised by his sudden dominance.

he took his time pulling my shirt over my head and leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and chest.

"these need to go," he announced, yanking my jeans off and leaving me in my boxers. he slowly pulled at the waistband of my underwear, making me shiver under his cold touch.

as soon as those were down to my ankles he looked up at me as he took my hard on in his small hands, making me throw my head back in pleasure. he moved his mouth down and kitten licked my tip, continuing with his slow movements. my hips involuntarily bucked up, making him gag.

"fuck, i'm sorry," i groaned as he pulled his mouth off and looking up at me, giving me a deviously smile before going back down on me.

he bobbed his head furiously, sending waves of pleasure through my body. "holy shit luke im gonna-"

"come for me. let everyone know you're mine," he whispered as i hit my peak.

"luke, oh my god luke!" i moaned loudly as i came on his face, squeezing my eyes shut. "god i love you so much baby."

"i know."

-
i wasn't planning on writing smut but this happened. whoops.