1.6

a late halloween update because i just thought of it idk okay

-

*michael's pov*

i shimmied into my banana suit as luke came out of the bathroom in a dorky looking pirate costume. ashton and calum invited us to a halloween party in frat house not far off campus, and since we had nothing better to do, we decided to go.

"you ready?" luke giggled, moving his eyes up and down my costume as he adjusted a black patch over his eye.

"yea," i mumbled, placing a kiss to his rosy cheek. we walked out hand in hand and found cashton, dressed as elmo and oscar from sesame street, leaning against their car. they grinned as they saw us in our costumes.

"you guys ready?" ashton asked as calum opened the car door and started the car before we could say yes.

we both hopped in the backseat and luke rested his head against my shoulder, running his finger through my messy hair. i smiled down at the beautiful boy i got to call my boyfriend.

we soon arrived at a huge frat house, colored lights flashing throughout all the windows and red cups littering the grassy yard.

"i'm not sure about this mikey," luke mumbled, shaking his head to himself.

"it'll be fine, baby. i'll be with you!" i stated, dragging him out of the car up the walkway to the open door.

luke nervously removed the eyepatch from his face as we glanced around the crowded hallway. the guys were shirtless or in terrible sexist costumes, while the girls were wearing "slutty" outfits. my boyfriend clung onto my arm as if he was afraid to lose me.

"do you want to grab a drink?" i asked, heading over to a table covered in stacks of solo cups and fireball. luke shook his head as i grabbed myself a cup. i shrugged and filled it to the brim before chugging half of it down. luke watched me anxiously, as if i was a ticking time bomb.

after a couple drinks i felt free, loose. like i could do anything.

"let's play truth or dare!" a frat guy in a backwards red cap yelled at the end of the room i was in. a big circle grouped in the middle and i joined, luke following me.

a few rounds happened before i heard my name called. "michael! truth or dare!"

"dare," i yelled back, taking a sip of my strong drink.

"i dare you to make out with talia," the guy said with a smirk. i felt a boys eyes staring into me as i walked over the blonde girl and pressed my lips onto hers without a second thought. she pushed her tongue into my mouth and i winced, then pulling away.

i heard someone running out of the room. i turned to see a glimpse of a blonde head of hair before they vanished.

"luke!" i called, stumbling over to the door. i nearly fell over and i heard the group of people laugh. by the time i reached the front yard he was nowhere to be found.

-

sorry for the long ass wait and the short, shitty update:( i've been super busy with marching season but it's almost over so i'll be able to write more soon!!

also i'm starting a new muke fic called photographer and i'd be so appreciative if you could add it to your library!!

""just stand there and look cute"
or
the one where michael's a photography major and luke is his roommate

photographer!michael
shy!luke"

thank u!!
-jay