0.3

*lukes pov*

i woke up on a different bed, with one of my arms around someones waist. by the short, colored hair, i could tell who it was.

"what the fuck?" i yelled and michael sat up fast.

"what?" he mumbled, rubbing the sleep off his face.

"what the hell happened last night?" my eyebrows shot up as he laughed.

"well, you passed out, then all of a sudden you were cuddling me." he smirked, but i could tell he wasn't telling the whole truth.

"you promise that's all that happened?" I raised my eyebrow, knowing my cheeks were still red but not being awake enough to care.

"y-yeah, i promise." he stuttered, and it didn't seem like he was being honest.

"fine." i shrugged and got up from the bed, still in my jeans from yesterday. i groaned and decided to just leave them on. i got up, got ready for the day and then laid on my made bed with my headphones on. i noticed michael didnt ask me to play my music out loud today, which is odd considering he has for the past few days.

eventually, i headed out for my first class, where i ran into the happy boy calum introduced me to yesterday.

"hey luke!" ashton smiled and waved at me and grinned back, clutching my book to my chest. "how are you?"

"i dunno, a little off i g-"

"why? what happened? did michael do something?"

"what? no?" i searched his eyes for any clues to what he meant. he smirked and i shifted uncomfortably.

"oh come on , i see how you look at him. i can tell you have an itty bitty little crush on him." ashton winked and i frowned at him.

"you don't know me," i retorted, biting my lip nervously. okay, maybe i did find something about michael the slightest bit attractive. but that doesn't mean i'm in love with him or anything.

"hmm, interesting. are you aware you said that all out loud?" ashton grinned again and i felt my face burn.

"i-i gotta go. see you around." i walked away quickly, pulling my backpack tight against my back as i hurried to my next class.

***

after my last class of the day i grabbed a take-out salad from a store close to the dorms and headed back. i'm hungry, tired, and in need of some music.

as soon as i walked into the room, i heard some, well, wet noises coming from michael's bed.

"oh, gross!" i exclaimed and a blue head popped up from under the bed sheet, followed by a red-haired girl with wide eyes.

"sorry, alexis. this is my roommate." michael glared at me and i rolled my eyes. "we can finish this another time."

i tossed my backpack onto my bed and faced it as the half naked girl climbed out of michael's bed, pulling on her shirt and leaving without another word.

"thanks dude. you're the best," michael said sarcastically. as much as i noticed him trying to be angry, i saw a small grin on the corner of his mouth.

"oh, anytime." michael climbed out of his bed, without a shirt, i might add. i tried not to look at his bare torso but i failed.

"can i help you?" michael raised his eyebrow and i bit my lip nervously.

"i- no, um, i'm fine."

"never have i seen luke hemmings so... flustured." he smirked, making me feel more uncomfortable. "like what you see?"

"no, i don't, actually." i turned away, opening my charged laptop to put on my music and grabbed my headphones, turning it up loud so i couldn't hear anything michael could say. i opened my salad and started eating it, scrunching up my nose at the bland taste, but i need to loose some weight.

eventually, michael fell asleep, and he's a deep sleeper, so i decided to start singing since i haven't been able to since i got here.

i heard that you've been

self-medicating in the quiet of your room,

your sweet, suburban tomb.

and if you need a friend,

i'll help you stitch up your wounds.

not going to lie, missing you is one of my favorite all time low songs. i love the meaning behind it. how there's someone that is always there for you. it's beautiful, really.

what luke didn't know is that michael WAS awake, and listening to his singing. he enjoyed it, he really did. he loved luke's voice, and only wanted to hear more of it.

a/n:

imagine michaels hair is blue because i love blue haired michael :' )