Chapter 4

Clare

"Wakey wakey" I heard someone say beside me. "Poohbear its time to wake up" they said again. Wait the only person to call me that is Kyle what the fuck is he doing here. I thought as I turned over to see him propped up on one elbow laying behind me completely naked. "What the fuck happened" I screamed when I realized I was naked to. "We made love baby you threw yourself at me last night" he said suprised. "I was drunk you fucking idiot I wasn't ready to lose my virginity fuck" I screamed as tears welled up in my eyes. He took advantge of me while I was drunk what was I going to do now. Did he even use a condom I thought as I searched for my phone to see the time. It was 10 in the morning I unlocked my phone and called Jess telling her I needed her and she said shed be right over. "Get the fuck out I hate you. You stole the last thing I had left" I screamed as tears streamed down my cheeks even more. He looked pissed as I pushed on his chest after trying to force him out. He grabbed my wrists and forced them to my sides "are you trying to say I raped you. You fucking bitch you couldn't keep your hands off of me last night and your cunt isn't the only thing I fucked slut. And you know your so tight and damn good that if you tell anyone I'll deny everything. But if your a good girl I'll keep fucking you and I won't hurt you" he snarled in my face. I looked up and spit directly in his face which pissed him off more and he smacked me so hard I fell to the floor sobbing.

Knock knock I woke up in a cold sweat to someone knocking on my door. "Fucking bastard raped me and beat me so much I forgot about it" I said to myself. "Clare honey" I heard my dad say. I got up and opened the door "hey sweetie um the boys wanted to show you around today" he said looking a little worried. "Oh ok um dad if this person comes by here at all deny being Mr. Eastbrook ok" I said as I showed him Kyles picture. He looked at it then at me "why honey who is he" he said. "I'll explain later ok I'm going to get ready to hang with the guys" I said as I kissed his cheek and shut the door. "Ok well they said they'd be over in about a half hour" he said through the door. I smiled at the thought of seeing Keaton but I wasn't sure why so I grabbed a plain green tank top and some black shorts. I also grabbed a pair of my new sandles and put on some eyeliner and lip gloss before brushing my hair and throwing the back up into a pony tail. I went to my kitchen and grabbed a snack since I didn't eat last night before heading upstairs to find the boys were already here. "Clarebear the boys just got here" said my dad making me blush. "Awww Clarebear" said Wesley pinching my cheeks. "You know I can still hurt you right" I said and he let go holding his hands up in defense as Keaton and Drew laughed at him.

Keaton came over to me and looked me in the eyes I knew what he was wondering and I shook my head he smiled and hugged me. "So what are we doing today" I said smiling as Keaton pulled away from the hug. "We're taking you to the board walk then the skate park" said Wesley excitedly. "I don't know how to skate" I said and before they could reply my phne went off.

I'm in Cali bitch I'm coming for you- Kyle

I didn't reply to him "dad remember what I said ok" I told him before me and the guys headed out the house. "I'm headed out to so no one will be home if he shows up but you better tell me what's going on later" he said as he locked up the house and headed for his car. He kissed my forehead as I hopped in Wesleys Jeep. Keaton and I sat in the back as we headed off down the road. "So what's going on Clare who's suppose to show up" asked Keaton. All the guys looked curious "um my ex kind of went off his rocker and is here in California looking for me. He threatened me when I went off on him after you left Keaton my friend Jess told me about him cheating with the main person who made my life hell right before I moved and that's also when he broke up with me" I said Drew and Wesley looked a little pissed and Keaton just put his arm around me for comfort. We drove in silence the rest of the way and as soon as we pulled into a parking spot I looked around in awe. "This place is beautiful" I said smiling. They all chuckled as we started walking I was in my own little world looking around at the random stalls when I felt my phone vibrate.