Chapter 10

Keaton

I had to laugh when Jess scared us and we jumped apart from the kiss. The look on Clares face was just to cute I told her goodnight and gave her a small peck before going back to my car. I heard her call out a goodnight then she squeaked. I turned around just in time to see Jess yanking her inside I had to laugh again as I drove the few feet to my drivway. Wes already had the door open and waiting before I even got out of the car. "What" I said as I walked past him and into the house. "Don't what me how was it" he said making me chuckle. "It was an absolutely amazing night and she said yes to being my girlfriend" I said smiling from ear to ear. "That's awesome dude" he said "but how'd the date go over all" he said as he sat down on the couch. I sat down across from him and chuckled again. "She loved the pizza and we played a shortened version of 20 questions I learned she's an only child never had any pets best friend obviously Jess, favorite color is green and favorite food is pizza. Then I sang her the song and she loved it. I put music on my phone and we danced for a bit before I asked her to mine and when she said yes our lips were so close together but I didn't want to rush her until she whispered in my ear for me to kiss her. That's how we lost track of time we were kissing and danceing and didn't want to stop" I said and he was smiling from ear to ear. "How was the first kiss" he asked sounding like a freaking gossiping girl I laughed at him. "When our lips met it felt like my entire body was set on fire and she was the only one who was able to put it out" I said and he awwed making me roll my eyes. "I'm gonna head to bed night dork" I said chuckling. "Hey I'm not a dork just because I'm happy for my baby brother" he said as I went to my room. Once in my room I got ready for bed in a pair of basketball shorts and leaving my shirt off before I grabbed my phone to text Clare.

Goodnight Clare I can't wait to see your beautiful smile tommorow-K
Good night Keaton I can't wait to see you either come over around 10-11 tommorow-C
I'll be there-K
With that I put my phone on the charger and laid in bed thinking about tonight. I couldn't believe she actually said yes I don't think I've ever been this happy.

Clare

"Sit and tell me everything" said Jess as she pulled me to my apartment before I could say anything though Keaton texted me. He said he couldn't wait to see my beautiful smile tommorow I told him I couldn't wait to see him and to come over around 10-11 and he said he'd be here. I didn't text back after that and put my phone away. "Goodnight text from loverboy" said Jess wiggling her eyebrows I rolled my eyes at her. "You know for someone who wants to hear about the best date of my life your not being very nice" I said and she pouted. "Ok ok so after we left we drove for about 5 mins before he told me to close my eyes I could tell we were at the beach from the sound of the water but I didn't know what part or why until he walked me down a little ways and let me open my eyes. He had set up a private dinner by the peir at sunset it was amazing he had a little table with candles lit and either he made or had someone make homemade pizza and breadsticks which were amazing. And we played a shortened version of 20 questions then he pulled a guitar out from under the table and started playing a song he wrote called Just for one day it was amazing. He was so nervous so I went around the table to make sure he was looking me in the eyes when I told him I loved it. Then he put on some soft music and wrapped his arms around my waist and we danced for a bit until he suddenly stopped and made sure I was looking in his eyes when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course and our lips were so close together but he seemed nervous to kiss me so I whispered in his ear that it was ok then our lips crashed together in a soft kiss. I've never felt like that kissing someone it felt like a fire started in the pit of my stomach and I never wanted the moment to end but we had to pull apart for air. Then we started danceing again and I didn't want the night to end but you texted me and it had to" I mock glared at her and she laughed. "That's amazing Clare your falling in love with him aren't you" she said raiseing an eyebrow at me. I looked down and sheepishly nodded my head.