Chapter 15

Clare

"Clare.....oh Clare where are you" I heard him almost scream but he didn't sound angry anymore he sounded way to calm. "Its only making things worse when you hid from me" he said in a sing song voice. I shrunk down futher into my closet my mom was gone on a buisness trip so Kyle invited himself over. Everyday for the last week he's been doing nothing but beating me and rapping me. I begged him to stop last night but it only pissed him off. "Clare get your ass out here" he screamed the anger comeing back to his voice. He was getting closer to where I was I could hear his footsteps. I tried not to squeak when he threw my bedroom door open. "Clare I know your in here somewhere" he said calmly I could hear him inching around the room he checked my bathroom then under my bed the last place was the closet. I started crying harder when the door swung open and shined light directly on me "nooooo Kyle please stop" I cried and he just smirked as he grabbed my arm painfully. "Oh Clare your so cute you think hiding from me will stop me" he said chuckling as he threw me on the bed. I started screaming when he jumped on top of me. He ripped my shirt open making me scream more. "KEATON...WESLEY" I heard someone scream. Wait this is a dream wake up Clare. I was trying to get away and wake up until he slapped me so hard the thought of it being a dream left my mind. I cried out jn pain as he made his way to my pants and ripped them down before ripping my panties off and flipping me over. "Bad girls get punished" he said menacingly as he smack my ass hard.

I felt someone shaking me "Clare...Baby please wake up its me baby Keaton I'm here please wake up" I heard him screaming and I slowly stopped screaming and woke up. My vision cleared and Keaton came into view I threw myself into his arms. "Oh baby I'm so sorry I thought you'd be ok long enough for me to go talk to your dad" he said as his grip on me tightened slightly. "I love you" I said as I hugged him tighter. "I'm booking your flights for tonight" I heard my dad said as he ran out the room and up the stairs. Jess and I looked at the boys confused and they smiled softly. "We're taking you guys on a vacation away from here away from Kyle" said Wesley and I smiled. "Where are we going" I asked but Keaton pretended like he was zipping his lips. I pouted making him chuckle. "Come on baby let's get you packed Wes go help mom with our stuff" he said as I got out of bed and grabbed my bag. "How much do we need" I asked. "At least a weeks worth. Jess your coming to" he said. She smiled and ran to her room to grab her things. We were ready in about a half hour as my dad came back down. "Your flight leaves in about 2 hours have fun babygirl" said my dad with tears in his eyes. "Oh daddy" I said and ran over to him hugging him tight. "I'm so sorry I messed this all up" I said as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Hey look at me" said my dad I looked up after wipping my eyes "you didn't mess anything up I just want you safe after this over me and you will be spending a lot of time together" he said smilng and pullng me back in for another hug. I hugged him back tightly and I felt him pull Jess into the hug to as she giggled. "I love you two you boys better keep my girls safe" he said as we pulled out of the hug. "I need to shower before we leave" I said and headed to my room. "I'm going to run to my house and shower quickly to I'll be back in a half hour 45 mins at the most" said Keaton before kissing me lightly and leaving. I chuckled as my dad gave me a don't do that please look and I smiled.

Keaton

I walked into the house to see mom finishing up packing our bags. "Thank you mom" I said walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug. "Becarful over there ok" she said as I noticed Wes walk back in. It looked like he had the same idea "I'm gonna take a quick shower we leave in a couple hours" I said as I pulled out if the hug and rushed to the batbroom. I showered quickly before going to my room and getting dressed I threw on some dark jeans and a tshirt before gebbing socks and my shoes throwing them on as well. "Ok I'm ready" I said as I walked back to the living room to find Drew there. "Why didn't you tell me you guys were leaving" he said to Wesley. "It was just decided tonight we have to get Clare and Jess away from here for a little while" said Wesly as he grabbed his bag. I walked over and grabbed mine "Drew we're sorry but we have to keep them safe we need you here to help make things look normal so the police have a better chance if catching that freak" I said and sighed. I know jut be safe" he said and hugged us both.

We said our goodbyes and went back to Clares. Her and Jess were both ready they had showered and got dressed Clares dad was downstairs when we came in. "Ok so there is a car comeing to pick you up and take you to the airport. You should grab something to eat while you wait for your flight its gonna be a long one" said Mr. E we all said our goodbyes to him givijng him a hug and going upstairs to find a limo sitting outside. We hurried inside before anyone noticed. We got to the airport pretty quickly and grabbed our bags I carried mine and Clares as Wes carried his Jess' as we walked in and checked in our bags. The girls had more stuff than us of course they both had carry ons. We found out our terminal and seen we still had about an hour before the flight left so we found a starbucks. We all got coffees and muffins. "So are you guys ready for this" I asked and the girls nodded as they ate their muffins. I chuckled as I looked over at Wes to see him gazing at Jess I think he's falling in love with her. 'Flight to London boarding now' we heard so we threw our things away and rushed back. Once there we handed them our tickets and headed on to the plane. We found out her dad got us first class seats. "Here we go" said Clare sitting down and buckling her seat. "Yep I love you" I said sitting next to her and kissing her cheek Jess was on her other side and Wes was beside Jess. We were all buckled up and settled in the flight attendants made their speech before sitting down and the plane started to take off. "Next stop London England I can't wait for this adventure" said Clare and I smiled as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she laid her head on my chest.