Willows Whispers »Chapter Five

A:N
Holy cow, I couldn't write this chapter for the life of me!
But, now it's here and when the next chapter is coming out, don't even ask cause I don't know 😅
Also, I've been working on another "project" in which I used Lita's real name...so I switched from writing Lita to Amy instead since I got used to it, sorry if it confuses you but, yeah.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter guys again sorry for the wait
Enjoy!
________________________________________
||Minutes After:||

A silence surrounded them. Not a single sound was spoken out of either of them as Trish dug in her bag looking for something.

Finally, after what seemed like forever to Jeff, he watched as she grabbed a small tube filled with liquid. Standing up, she walked towards him.

"This might burn." She began and brought her hands towards his chin and paused making eye contact with Jeff.

He nodded his head and shifted on the bed slightly. He let her soft hands touch the bottom of his chin, lifting his head up so she could look at his beat up lip.

He felt his heart start pounding once again but, the thoughts of his brothers lips on her's still haunted him. Shifting his eyes away from her brown ones, he looked out the window.

Suddenly a burn caused him to flinch away from her hand and bring his hand up to his lip.

"I know it burns but, the medicine will cause it to heal faster." She said softly; "One more drop. Please?"

He looked at her and she gave him a small smile.
"Please?" She asked; "I want to make sure you're...alright. And that it doesn't get infected."

Jeff let her drop one more drop of the liquid on his lip. Flinching again, she twisted the cap back onto the bottle and shoved it away in her bag.

Standing up, the Hardy boy watched as she leaned against the wall.
"Um...I didn't come here to get my lip fixed." He began as he shoved his hands inside the pockets of his pants.

A small silence surrounded them, as neither spoke up. It was killing her watching him not be his usual happy self.

Not to mention how if yesterday, she wouldn't have been so careless... herself and him could have been something more than friends today.

"Before anything Jeff-" Trish began as she had grown tired of the silence, she tried to speak until he shook his head cutting her off with his own words.

"I don't need an explanation of what happened last night with you and Matt..." Jeff interrupted; "I heard it already and believe you."

"What?" She asked.

"I believe you, last night you said he kissed you and I believe every word." A small pause came from his lips and a second later he locked eyes with her; "I came here to apologize to you."

||Hotel Lobby:||
Walking side by side, AJ and Amy both found seats and sat down in the lobby simply catching up with each other.

"So, how's everything I'm TNA?" She asked shifting in her seat to turn to face him better.

She noticed he was looking straight ahead, lips parted slightly like he was looking for words to come out of his mouth.
"Allen?" Amy said his name once more until AJ had found the words to speak up.