Willows Whispers »Chapter Twelve

Nikki Note:
I apologize for making everyone who reads this wait about four months or maybe even more for a new chapter !!

I just had lost interest in writing, but I am back into writing a bit so decided hey let's update !!
So with that being said...

Enjoy the chapter

Also side note:
"You're story is very dark, I feel like you shouldn't be writing it."
No duh I warned you it would be so please if u can't deal with it don't read
____________________________________________

"Nice and easy Styles, don't put pressure on your foot." The Canadian man told his friend as he helped him out of his hospital bed onto a wheelchair.

Aj sat down and let out the breath he had been holding in, out as he relaxed into the chair.
"Thanks Chris."

"No problem. I'm gonna go get your paper work and then we can go back to the hotel." Chris told him and everyone else in the room.

"Meet us outside that's where we'll be." Jeff told Chris. Nodding, the Canadian walked out of the hospital room.

Amy, Jeff and Trish all picked up the hospital room a bit and grabbed all of their belongings. Before being able to leave, the door swung open and in stepped the doctor.

"Can one of you come get Aj's medicine? It's still in our pharmacy but should be ready by the time you get down there." The doctor spoke.

"I can-" before Amy could finish the Doctor instantly spoke up.

"Actually, Jeff or Trish can do it since Trish needs her...lab results on her child." All four of them looked at the doctor; "You know the photos she took earlier. The lab is near the pharmacy."

"Oh that's right." Trish said; "I'll go-"

"We'll both go." Jeff said and stood up from the chair; "I can't let you go alone." Before Trish could say anything else the doctor spoke up.

"Alright good, it's on the fourth floor down the hall to your right." He said and handed them a paper; "Allen we wish you a speedy recovery. Till then no pressure on that foot."

"Got it Doc." Aj sighed. With that the Doctor left the room shutting the door behind him.

"I'll take Aj to the parking lot." Amy said as she stood up; "We'll met you outside. Be careful."

"You guys too." Jeff said as they walked out.

_________________
"The wheels on my chair go round and round, round and round, round and round..." Aj sang unhappily; "The wheels on my chair go round and round, now I can't walk..."

"Allen." Amy sighed as she pressed the elevator button; "Its just a two month long injury." She told him rubbing his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter. Now from what we're gonna be dealing with in and out of the WWE...I can't do anything." Aj sunk his cheek into his palm; "What if something happens? I can't do anything to protect you or myself."

"Nothing is going to happen." Amy said weakly. Aj shook his head.

"Tell me that when you actually believe it." Aj replied and crossed his arms. Amy closed her eyes and sighed. A small silence surrounded the two as the elevator rang open.

Amy pushed Aj's chair into the elevator and pressed the down button. Leaning on the wall, she looked at the floors going lower and lower towards the lobby.
"You're right."