Willows Whispers »Chapter Nine

A/N: Okay sorry for the short chapter last time, and sadly this one is also a short chapter but, like last time it's important as well.
________________________________________________
||Everything was fading to black as willows laughs and screams began to fade into the distance. The minute she shut her eyes, nothing was heard.
...||
______

It's guaranteed I'll pass out, at least tonight I know.
I'm passed the point of stopping, most likely you will throw up to fell better quickly, then take a shot again.
It's been more than weekly, this way is so broken.

Drowning herself in alcohol seemed to be the only thing that distracted her from the pain she felt in her heart. How was it possible that the little boy she once knew had gone against her words and fallen in love.

He had grown up and left her to die on her own...just like she had done to a close person in his own heart years ago.
It truly hurt how he could have just gave his love to someone else besides her.

No.

He was her little boy.
She was the only one who truly loved him. Not his parents, not his brother not anyone...but, herself.
She gave him love, food, support.
He returned it with love and he only loved her.

It made her laugh to see how easily the words friends, girlfriend, romance made him feel spooked.
Now, he was there. Hugging a blonde chick who didn't deserve his heart.

His heart was special. He himself was special. A boy with a rare mix of natural green eyes and blonde hair. His southern accent could win over anyone's trust within seconds. He was a rare soul that only she could have.

Glancing back up at the T.V. her eyes widened when she saw her little boy locking lips with the blonde in the middle of the squared ring.
Screaming with anger at her television screen, she grabbed one of her empty beer bottles and chugged it at the screen.

Breathing heavily, she hated her.
The blonde could not be anywhere near him.
She wanted to destroy her. Rip her in half and push her off anything that could get rid of her.

She had to make sure that Jeffrey Nero Hardy stayed broken and fearful. To make sure that anytime he'd hear the words I love you slip out of anyone's mouth but, hers that he'd run away.

If that meant hurting the one he cared for the most...then so be it.
She would be her next victim to join him.
Smiling at her own wicked thought, the woman stood up and clumsily walked towards her phone.

Dialing a number, she awaited until someone from the other side of the line would pick up. After what seemed ages, she heard a pick up noise and smiled when she instantly heard his muffled screams of pain.

"I see he's still there."

"Of course..."

XxXxXxXxX
Sorry about the short chapter, next chapter will
be longer I promise.
Don't know when it will be out since school but, it won't be a short chapter.

Till then

Peace Peace

||Nikki:||