Willows Whispers »Chapter Thirteen

"This is where you've been this whole time?" The southern said with a shaken voice not taking his eyes off him, not even for a second.

     "You look terrified right now." The older man chuckled; "May I ask why?"

     "You're still alive. When all of us thought you were dead." AJ Styles replied; "Jeff thinks you're dead because of him."

     "Well he's right!" Matt Hardy spat out; "Because that little brat is the reason why I've been locked up in here! That's the reason why you're in here with your leg fucked up!"

     Aj quickly used his good leg to scoot away from the Hardy boy who managed to stand up and start making his way towards him. Aj felt Matt grab the collar of his shirt and yank him forward, only a bit since the chain he was tied on stopped him from going any further.

     "That's the reason that, that baby's faith is to be dead before it's even born!" Matt yelled in the face of the rising superstar.

     Aj kicked Matt on the knee-hard. Causing the elder Hardy to drop Aj and tend to the pain for a second. AJ again used his good leg to kick Matt on his other leg, then the stomach. Matt fell to one knee and grabbed ahold of AJ's leg then threw it against the wall.

     "You're an idiot!" Matt yelled; "What I'm saying is true-"

     Aj leaped forward as far as he could to head bud Matt, but missed and instead was grabbed by his hair and thrown back into the wall.

     "That baby is going to die-"

     "Bullshit!" Aj shouted loudly; "Jeff's going to protect that baby even if it means his life!" Aj said; "And if it causes him his life then I'll make sure nothing happens to that kid!"

     Matt chuckled; "What makes you so sure you'd succeed in that task!?"

     "Because we wouldn't give up on protecting that baby! If you were Jeff's real brother you would say that same...but I must have forgotten that you were the same person who tried to ruin him." Aj snapped; "Not only by just taking the one girl he cared for, but for trying to beat him until he gave up. You were and always have been jealous of him-"

     Matt struck his backhand to AJ's mouth; "Jeff is nothing without me-"

     "That's bullshit and you know it, without Jeff you're nothing. Without Jeff you're just a broken mess!" Aj shouted; "Just like you were all those years ago when Jeff was taken from you and you were left on the road...you even told me yourself you never felt such pain. Imagine what Jeff would feel when his own brother is telling him his first child is destined to die."

     Matt stayed silent for a few moments. Aj spit out a small gush of blood from his mouth; "Jeff isn't going to be able to do anything about it. And most certainly, you wouldn't be able to do anything about it-"

     "Watch me-"

     "Let me finish you stupid man." Matt replied.

     Aj stayed silent making sure not to take his eyes off him. Matt walked behind Aj causing the smaller man to quickly turn around only to see Matt grabbing the chain he was locked on and kicking it.

     "These chains are weak, when it snaps-I'm trusting you to listen to me and follow what I've been planning these last months."