Willows Whispers »Chapter Six

||"Now he's 22 and knows that he shouldn't be messing with fire." Matt replied; "Especially if that fire was lit by me."||
________

||Later That Night:||

It was late back in the hotel, Trish had walked Jeff to his room, supporting him on her shoulder since he would barely walk considering his current state.

Now, she watched as he laid in bed. A small lamp from the table on the side was their only light source and the room was a quiet atmosphere. Walking over to him, she sat down on the bed at the edge of the bed next to him.

As she brushed his natural blonde hair away from his face with the kindest touch, she watched Jeff's tired face, smile softly as he opened his beautiful green eyes that she found extremely amazing.

Jeff lifted his hand and grabbed hers, running his finger on the top of her hand.
"Thank you..."

"Anytime Jeff. I'm here for you." Trish replied softly while brushing her thumb over his forehead, trying to relax him; "I'm going to go find you a warm pack for the bruise. It might help."

"You don't have to. I'll be fine in the morning. I don't want you going through all that work." The Hardy replied.

"Jeff, it's okay. Besides Chris has one I'll just ask to borrow one from him." Trish replied with a small smile; "You rest. I'll be right back."

A smile formed on his lips.
"Thank you."

"Don't thank me." She told him and kissed his lips lightly. Jeff brought his hand up and placed it behind her head, kissing her lips back.

Trish pulled back away blushing.
"I'll be back." She replied and stood up from the bed walking towards the door. Once out the door she touched her lips with her fingers still not believing that she was able to taste his lips.

||With Jeff:||
Watching as she had left, Jeff smiled to himself and shut his eyes laying comfortable against the pillows and on the bed.
He was still over joyed with happiness, he had Trish by his side. Even the stinging pain caused from the bruise, he still couldn't say he regretted today ever happened.

Just as his eyes began to slip into a small sleep, he felt the door open again and slightly opened his eyes thinking she was back rather quickly. His vision was sorta blurry from him being tired but, forced them open a bit.

Watching a figure come into the room, Jeff insanity went from relaxed to panic. The figure looked familiar, really familiar.
"What the..." Jeff told himself in the whisper.

He shifted on the bed slightly, causing the bed springs to make a sound. Instantly the figure turned around and looked at him dead in the eyes. Jeff froze...

"Willow...?" Jeff began in the softest voice he had.

Not being able to move at all with fear from what he was seeing, he watched as the figure came closer to him. Watching as it held up a note, Jeff read...

3:55 am...North 54 st.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain go through his arm. He tried to scream but, the Willow had covered his mouth continuing to drag the blade down his arm. He felt the blood travel down his arm and staining the bed covers.