Willows Whispers »Chapter Ten

A/N:
Long Chapter since the last two were short.

_______________________________________________
||After what seemed ages, she heard a pick up noise and smiled when she instantly heard his muffled screams of pain.
"I see he's still there."

"Of course..."||
_____

He couldn't help, but feel as someone's brown eyes were locked on him. It made him feel as if he was being watched. It didn't feel good.
It made him feel as he was doing something wrong.

Taking his eyes off his wooden car, he looked up at the gray skies. A storm seemed to be coming to visit Cameron tonight. Shutting his eyes, he felt the cool winds blow on his face, as if it was telling him to look behind him.

Doing so, he turned around to see his aunts house. His eyes were focused on the only window of his room. Standing up, he walked towards the house and stopped when he saw a figure standing there.

Suddenly the winds blew the other direction which lead to the woods. The five year old stood still looking out at the woods. Rain began to gently pour over his aunts house and everything else causing droplets of water to run down the glass of his window.

Looking back at his window, he saw that the figure was now gone. Walking towards his window, he was stopped and began to walk towards the woods instead.

They sounded like they were calling his name. Beginning to walk faster, the small blonde boy felt like someone was chasing him. Now running himself, he was now wanting to touch the woods.

Before he could do anything, someone lifting him up into the air caused him to stop running to his destination.

"Where do you think you're going? It's time to come inside Jeff. It's raining." The voice that belonged to his aunt told him in the softest voice.

"I want to go to the woods." Jeff replied not knowing why he had replied with that. Just that the winds kept leading him that direction.

"No." His aunt replied; "You'll get lost in the woods. It leads to a dark and cruel place where you wouldn't survive."

"What is it?" He asked wondering what could be so bad on the other side of the woods.

"The world..."

_________________
Hearing as she sipped her drink, Jeff sat down next to the blonde and wrapped his arm around her body and pulled her close to his own.
"I'm sorry." He heard her begin to apologize.

The purple haired Hardy kissed the side of her head and shut his eyes.
"It's fine." Jeff replied; "I wasn't able to get much sleep tonight anyways." He added to his sentence; "Are you okay?"

Trish nodded her head against his chest.
"Yeah. Just that I keep having that same dream and...I can't get it out of my head."

Jeff let out a quiet sigh.
"Darlin' it's been three days straight that you've been having that reoccurring dream." He whispered; "I'm safe, you're safe. We're still alive. It was just an act of the evil side of your imagination."