Chapter 2

{Luis' pov}

Carissa and i have been dating for five months. I love her to the moon and back, but I did something that would ruin our relationship, and she would never forgive me. I don't forgive myself.

"Hey babe." She smiled walking up to the table I was sitting at. "Hey." I faked smiled. This is going to be hard. "Are you okay, you don't look too good." She asked worried. "No I am not okay, sit down." I sighed. She sat down across from me, with a worried look on her face. "Remember when I told you I was out with the boys?" I start. She slowly nods her head, 'Yes'. "I lied. I was at a girls house, and we umm......we had sex, and she's pregnant." I said, tears were forming in her eyes. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!? You know what, where does she live, what's her name, WHAT IS HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!?" She yelled earning glares from people around the cafe. "Her name is Gabby." I couldn't look at her. She said nothing. I looked up and she was already at the door.

{Carissa's pov}

I was more angry than sad. I have treated him with respect, and i loved him, and he knocks up another girl. Unbelievable!

I got home and Amber was sitting criss cross on the couch, and was leaning forward which meant it was something good. "Pause it." I said my voice cracking. "What's wrong?" She asked while pausing the show. "Me and Luis broke up." I cried. She ran, or jogged.....speed walked towards me and engulfed me in a hug. "I am going to rip his head off that dumb bitch." She said. I cried even more. "Here." She said handing me a tub of ice cream. "This is why I love you." I chuckled. She smiled and said, "What are sisters for?" She smiled. We went in the living room and watched pretty little liars.

☁☁☁

LUIS IS A COCK SUCKER!! Just saying

-Amber and Carissa 😘