Chapter 27

{Amber's pov} *After work*

I got home and seen Carissa and
Aiden asleep on the couch. I walked towards them and picked up Aiden. "put my nephew down whoever you are!" She yelled not opening her eyes. "It's his mother." I whisper. She nods and falls back to sleep. "Momma" He mumbled . "Yes love." I say walking upstairs. "I miss you." He opened his eyes. "Listen, I'm off for 3 weeks its my break. When daddy and Uncle Kiki comes back I promise we'll all go out and have loads of fun OK?" I say as I put him in his race car bed. "I love you mommy." He said falling back too sleep. "I love you too." I smile, and kissing his forehead. I got up and turned off his light. "you're an amazing mother." Carissa smiled. "Thanks. You are an amazing aunt." I smiled back. "Our lives have changed, so fast." She chuckled. "Yeah. We went from normal 20 year old girls, that travel, too being married and engaged, one with a kid, another being engaged with a baby on the way." She smiled. WAIT BACK THE FUCK UP!! "You're pregnant?" I asked as we got into mine and JC's room. "Yeah, I found out last week, I don't know how to tell Kian though." She said plopping down on my bed. "Just tell him, like strait up, call him." I said grabbing my phone.

Kian: Sup gurrrrl

Amber: Hey Carissa needs too tell you something!!

Carissa:Hey babe.

Kian: Hey what's up? I wanna talk to Aiden!

JC in background: AIDEN!?

Carissa: He's sleeping, but....I'm pregnant

Kian: oh my god. OK we will cut the tour short we're coming home tomorrow

Carissa: no Kian go meet your fans, I'll be fine.

Kian: No, I am coming home. Nothing's gonna change my mind.

Carissa: OK fine. I love you.

Kian: I love you too

JC in background: WHERE IS AI--

*end of call*

She handed me my phone and hugged me. "I'm gonna go get some sleep." She yawned. "OK, night." I smiled. She left and I showered, and put on pj's and went to sleep.