Epilogue

{Amber}

"MOMMY!" Andrea yells. "Hi baby." i smile. I pick her up and walk to the car. "How was school?" JC asks as I set her in her car seat. "Fun!" she smiles and jumls in her seat. "That's gonna change!" JC mumbles. I hit his shoulded playfully and laugh.

   We get home and see kian feeding Anna. "Auntie Amber back!" She smiles. "Hey sister!" Kian yells. "Hey brother!" i yell back. Anna and Andrea run into the little play room amd play. "So. Where is Carissa?" I ask. "Work." Kian says cleaning up. I nod my head.

  Andrea was born 2 years after Aiden....died. She doesn't know about him yet. She will when she's 13. And Anna too. They both are 4.

    I walked into Aiden's old room." his crib amd everything is still in there. "Momma what's this?" i hear Andrea. Great. So much for waiting. "Um. Baby. It's uh. Your big brother's." i say. She looked confused, i kneeled down by her. "He passed away. Died. In a crash." I say tears coming down. "Oh mommy Dont cwy." she says.  I smile as she wipes them. "Do I wook like him?" She asks. "Alot." i chuckle. She hugs me tight. "What's happening?" JC asks. "Mommy visit bubers room. I walked in and she tod me everwything." Andrea said.

   For a 4 year old, she's pretty damn smart.

-
-
-

might make a sequel