Chapter 25

{Amber's pov}

After Carissa left, I went to the fridge,  I Need a water but I want a soda. Oh wait I'm pregnant, gotta stay a bit healthy, awesome. Note the sarcasm. I grabbed a water bottle and went up stairs to put in something comfy.

I walked back downstairs, and watched TV

I walked back downstairs, and watched TV. "GET YOUR PREGNANT ASS UP!" Kian yelled. "Why!?" I groaned. "Because. You're hungry aren't you?" He said. "duh. I WANT PANDA EXPRESS!" I yelled. "JC GET THE GIRL SOME PANDA!" he yelled. I heard an 'Ok' and the door shut. Yay. I continued watching TV.

°°°°

{JC's pov}

I got back home with Amber's food. "She fell asleep, i would smack cam her but I'm scared of pregnant people." Kian whispered. I laughed at him. I walked towards her, and shook her lightly. "wake up sleeping beauty." I whisper. She slowly opened her eyes. "Here." I say kissing her forehead and handing her, her food. She sat up and ate.

{Carissa's pov}

I got back home and smelt Chinese food. "WHO HAS CHINESE FOOD!?" I yell. "ME!" Amber yelled. I walked towards her and stole a piece of orange chicken. "Are you gonna go to the doctors, get some pictures of the baby?" I asked her. "yeah, I was gonna call them, and set an appointment for tomorrow." She yawned. "I'm coming." I said grabbing the remote and putting on, T@gged. Just because JC is in it. "OH MY GOD MY SHOW!" JC yelled. "we know!" Amber smiled. We already watched the first 3 episodes, the 4th one comes out in a couple days!

{Amber's pov}

I finished eating and damn it was good. "I want ice cream." I blurted. "OK, chill." Kian laughed. I'm serious.

°°°°°

It's 10:40. I took a shower and crawled into bed. Me and JC decided too share a room and the room I was gonna sleep in could be a nursery. My eyes begin to get heavy and next thing I am in a deep sleep.

°°°°