Chapter 13

{kians POV}

I looked at Carissa. She looked engulfed with rage but at the same time worried about Amber. "Okay who the fuck are you??! And how did you get in the hotel room??! " I asked Bonnie
"Oh you left the door open!" She chuckled. "Oh my what a cutie are you though!" Bonnie looked up and down at me . "No honey He's mine you stank ass little whore!!" Carissa yelled at Bonnie as she pulls me away from her. "You're funny. Anyways, Amber let's go." She said. "Bonnie what's going on how the hell I'm I a witch!?" Amber yelled. "Amber, listen, I know our friendship wasn't Easy to end, but you need to help me. It's Kai and Katherine. I guess they're partners in crime. Kai linked my life to Elena's, so as long as I am alive she will stay asleep. I need help breaking that spell." She said becoming all sweet. Hoe. "Kian I can read your mind I am not a hoe." She laughed.

{Amber's pov}

I haven't seen Kai or Katherine or any of them in what, 3 too 5 years. "I'll do it." I said. "WHAT!?" Kian yelled. "No that will not happen!" He said. He picked me up and carried me too the elevator then too the lobby. "You have some serious problems." I sighed. He put me down. "Took you long enough." Bonnie said. "She's a powerful witch." I laughed as he jumped and screamed in fear. We both left and went to where we would be doing the spell.

"Ok nobody will find us here." She said. She lit the candles and we sat criss cross, we grabbed each other's hands and started the chant. It hurt like hell but we reached the end. "She's awake." Bonnie smiled. "Congratulations." I said. "Hey I'm sorry for being so hard on you and you're friends I just... I've been through so much, I was stuck in a prison world for 4 Months, and Kai just left me there to die by myself, I was alone on my birthday, on thanks giving, and Christmas." She cried. I pulled her into a hug. "Call me anytime okay?" I said. She nodded and smiled.

I got back to the hotel. "Thank god your back, are you okay?" JC asked. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, Bonnie said she was sorry, she was alone these past 4 Months." I yawned. I am so tired. "Imma take a nap." I said. I lied down, and drifted off to sleep.

☁☁☁☁☁

If this actually happened I'd die, because JC is so freaking hot, Kian is like damn u sexy and, and just agggggg.