Chapter 10

{Amber's pov}

"Well. We tell them that we want to move here, and say we're gonna get a job too get a house, and stay at the hotel for a while." I said, "Carissa I know you really like Kian and I really like JC but we need to slow things down a bit." "Yeah you're right." She sighed. I smiled and got in the shower.

{JC's pov}

I woke up and Kian was dancing and screaming silently. "Did somebody get a kiss?" I laughed. "YEEESSS!" He yelled. "Well, they're leaving tomorrow so don't get to happy." I sigh. "I know but I think I'm in love with her." He said. "Same with Amber." I said sitting up.

{Amber's Pov}

I got out the shower and put on:

It was simple but cute. I did my makeup (Also in pic) and just blow dryer my hair. I put on black vans, and grabbed my phone, and texted JC

To: Baby Cloud ☁☁😍

Hang out??

From: Baby Cloud☁☁😍

On my way

I smiled and lied on my bed till he came.

{JC's POV}

I was about to enter the the building, when a guy came in front of me. "Stick this in Amber's neck, don't mention me just act like you, hug her, then do it."  He said, his pupils getting wider. Hmm weird, I grabbed the shot thingy that he gave me and walked inside.

I knocked on Amber's door.

{Amber's pov}

I opened the door, and saw JC. "Hey." I smiled hugging him. I felt a pain in my neck, then burning. That bastard vervained me, before I could say anything everything went black.

{JC's pov}

She fell and passed out, I caught her and carried her to the bed.  I grabbed a water bottle and splashed her with some. She woke up and got off the bed so quick, i didn't even see it until she was off. "WHAT THE HELL!?" she yelled. "How did you just--what is this!?" I said confused. "it's Vervain. And it.......ummmm....there is something I've been keeping from you." She said. I gave her the 'continue I am confused as hell's face. "I'm a hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire." Holy. Shit.

☁☁☁☁

That was a plot twist. Who compeled JC to Vervain her? Idk ask Carissa she's writing the next chapter. 😂😂😘😍☁