Chapter 8

{Amber's pov} *Next Day*

Carissa has a point, but what if Kian and JC don't want that, what if they turn us down. "Look, Carissa I would love to be with JC, but what if they aren't ready for that?" I say. "We need to talk to them, spend some time together, if they don't make the first move, we'll leave, if they do we'll stay." She said. Sounds like a plan. "Ok deal." I called JC.

JC: Hey pretty lady

Amber: Hey, Get Kian and meet us at the beach, we need to talk.

JC: ok we're getting ready now see ya'll later

Amber: Okay bye

I hung up, and we got ready.

Amber's Bikini:

Carissa's Bikini:

Carissa's Bikini:

I put on Jean shorts over, and grabbed 2 towels, sunscreen, and tanning lotion which I already out on

We walked out to the car, getting looks from guys. "Damn sexy, can I hit that?" A guy said grabbing my waist. I turned around and punched him. "No, but I just hit that!" I said pointing to his jaw.

We drove to the beach.

We got there and Kian called Carissa. She pointed towards where they were. I walked over there with Carissa behind me.

"Hello there friends!" Kian said in weird but funny voice. JC was looking at me. He walked closer and tried pulling up my Bikini. "JC, it's not gonna work." I laughed grabbing his hands. I felt my heart just sink down to my stomach. I still had his hands and we were staring into each other's eyes. "SO YOU NEEDED TO TALK TO US!?" Kian said awfully loud. "Ok. Me and Carissa live in L.A, and we are leaving in 2 days.". I blurt out. "ok. Ummmm......then now is the time to do this." JC said. I was getting nervous as he walked closer. He threw me over his shoulder and threw me in the water. "You bastard!" I yelled. "Oops?" He smiled. I laughed and he joined.

We got done swimming and what not, and decided to go back to the hotel. "Wait Amber!" He called out. "Wha--" I was cut off by him pushing his lips against mine, I was surprised at first but begin to kiss back, our lips were moving in sync. "See you later." He said as we pulled away. I stood there trying to understand what just happened. I turned around and got in the car. "HE MADE THE FIRST MOVE!" I yelled. "SO WE'RE STAYING!?" She asked excitedly. "No, we gotta wait for Kian to make the first move on you." I laughed. Her face went from excited, too 'Fuck my life' in seconds. Hopefully Kian makes his move.