37.

{Amber}

     "Kian and Carissa are coming." JC says. I nod my head. I don't wanna talk knowing my baby boy died. It's my fault. "It's all my fault." I sob. "No. Baby. It's not. Its that drunk driver's. Don't blame yourself." JC says crying. "Amber." Kian whispers. He runs in hugging me. I cry on his shoulder. I let go and hug Carissa. "The doctor said you'll be out tomorrow." Kian sighs. I nod my head. "Why couldn't it have been me?" JC sniffles. I look down. I lost my son. He was so.....young.
-
-
-
3 Weeks later

{Kian}

   Today is Aiden's funeral. JC and Carissa planned it. Me and Amber were too upset to talk about anything. JC likes to hide his feelings and so does Carissa. "Amber..you ready?" I ask. "Uh. I think." she says stepping out the bathroom. She has a long flowing black dress her hair is straitend and she has no makeup. "You look amazing." I smile. "Is it to, 'my sons dead lets party'?" She asks. "No. More like 'Give me tequlia vodka hennesse and the rest of the shelf." I say. She laughs and hugs me. "Thanks. I needed that." She smiles. "Woah." JC says. "You look perfect." JC says. "thank--" "KIAN MARRY ME!" He yells cutting off Amber. We all laugh and JC kisses Amber's forehead.

-
-
-
-
There's only gonna be a couple more chapters.....this is just a filler. Im still thinking about making a Sequal. With Magcon....and the rest of O2l...