34.

Recap: "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too." She smiled back. "Den who loves me?" We hear Aiden ask.

~~~~~~~

"We all love you." Amber said picking him up. "Tehe I know." He laughed. "Ok. Well. Aiden Grandma wants too see you." I said. "Ok." He said.  I took him too his room, and packed some things for him.

{Amber's POV}

I can't believe Grayson had the guts too come over. How did he find me in the first place?

JC came down with Aiden holding his Spiderman backpack. "Mommy im gowing to Gama's!" He smiled. I laughed and took him from JC. "You miss her?" JC asked. He nods his head while playing with my hair. "She's here." JC said looking at his phone. I gave Aiden too JC and he took him outside. I wonder where Carissa and Kian are. I called Carissa and she Didn't  answer, then I called Kian, no answer. Probably on a date. I felt someone push me up against the wall and kiss down my neck. I was scared until I realized it was JC. He pushed his lips against mine, and they moved in sync. "God I missed that." He mumbled. I smiled and bit my lip. He tells me to jump and I do. He picks me up, with my legs around  his waist, not breaking our kiss.

We get to our room and land on the bed. He takes my shirt off, and leaves trails of kisses. He takes his shirt off. Then, next thing.... we're naked.....and fucking.

"DAYUM JC!" I hear someone yell. He gets off of me and we act casual. "We were just.....high fiving." I said, and we high fived. "ok. Well I'll come back when you aren't getting the dick!" Trevor laughed. I looked at JC and laughed. I grabbed a towel, and ran to the bathroom,and showered. I put some PJs on, and played down next to JC. We just cuddled, and soon, I fell asleep.
••••

I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TOO Running Low by Shawn Mendes!! Like everyone is listening too Ruin, and treat you better, and I'm stuck here listening too running LOW WHO GIVES TWO SHITS I LOVE IT!!😭😭😇😇😇