Chapter 3

{Carissas POV}

After a while of me crying into my ice cream and watching two whole seasons of pretty little liars, I finally went to bed.
{Ambers POV}

That little bitch I swear. He broke her heart. I'm gonna rip his head off. I walked into Carissas room to see if she was alright. I put my head against her door to hear. All I could hear was her muffled crying. I felt super bad.

☁️the next morning☁️

I woke up around 5:45. I need to wake Carissa up so we can leave for our flight. I knocked on her door and no answer. "Carissa? It's time to get up"
No answer again. I opened the door. She wasn't there! "Carissa!!?" Her balcony door was wide open. I went to go see if she was there.
"Up here." Carissa said.
Carissa was on the roof and to the side of her was vodka. "Carissa..." Amber said concerned. "Are you okay?"
"Oh yeh I'm fine " she said with a tear coming down her face. "Okay we have a flight to catch come on!" Carissa said.
We hurried upped and packed our things and called an uber.

☁️☁️☁️
We just landed in Toronto and a couple of guys offered us to take us to our hotel. In my head I didn't think this was a good idea but they were cute. I turned to Carissa to see if she was okay with this... She already was putting her stuff in their car. Why not hop into strangers car.
A: "hey uh thanks for the ride"
Kian: " oh yeh no problem. Me and Jc saw you guys just standing there and you guys looked lost so we thought to offer you a ride." He chuckled " anyways you guys seem chill"
Carissa looked at me and smiled.
As I looked back up I see Jc looking at us in the mirror laughing.

Damn they are pretty hot.