Chapter 3 . . .

Raine POV~

Lately, I've been a little upset that I had to admit to Chelsea that I was not her real mother. I was actually kind of scared that she might report me to the police. But is Chelsea really the type of person to do that? I have started doing drugs. I have been taking heroine and smoking a lot of weed nowadays. I haven't tried to get in touch with Chelsea and she hasn't tried to get in touch with me. I am just going to give her time. She will eventually come around. That little girl is NOTHING without me. She is broke as a joke. She's going to be calling and asking for money any day now. She didn't say anything about a job so if she is actually getting money from somewhere I would think something is up, like her prostituting or selling drugs or stripping. She was always so desperate though. Sleeping with half of the football team when she was in high school. Around the time when she was the age of 14 or 15 , I was starting to regret taking that lil girl from her parents, or better yet, taking that lil girl's parents from her , but it was far too late to turn back. Am I really insane?

King POV~

So, the breakfast with Milan didn't really go too great . I mean, I understand why she was mad. I told her I would stop fucking with these other females for
her , but she still ain't giving me a chance. I mean. . .thugs do need love too. She has problems man I swear , but I think I love her though. I was just thinking when I got a text from one of my cartel partners,Jason .
Jason: 405 ! Get to the trap house...NOW!
Me: Otw.

Jason called a 405, which is code for a life or death emergency . I grabbed Suzi , my semi-automatic and left. I rode with Suzi in my lap with my finger on the trigger the whole ride there . I drove up to blood spots in the driveway. I ran inside, never taking my finger off the trigger. I turned the corner leading to my office and heard a gunshot . A bullet barely missed me . I returned fire to someone in all black.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!? AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?" I yelled.

"Nigga, didn't I tell you I was coming back for you when I did my 3 years?" the person asked.

Oh shit , Uzi ! Uzi was a rival drug dealer who got locked up because of one of my workers. He did say he was going to get me back. I started shooting. I hit him once in the arm.

"I been out for a few weeks. I had a back up plan in case this didn't work. I have that girl you were with the other morning for breakfast tied up."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE UZI. I SWEAR TO GOD MAN !" "Right in there." I ran to my office to find Milan and Jason tied up . Milan looked so pale, like the life was squeezed out of her. "Milan , you okay?" I asked her.

I was trying to untie her when Jason spoke , "Bruh, what about me?" .

"Oh yeah , what about you boss?" I asked . "

I would be okay if you would just get me down!" he yelled .

I untied him and Milan when I noticed she was mad .

"You mad ma ?"

" Do I look happy? THIS is what im talking about. He could have killed me. He held a gun up to my face King ! But I should give you a chance right ? Hell no. You're crazy if you think I would ! " she said and stormed out of the trap house .

Damn Uzi ! Done fucked it up for me and Milan . Ima kill that nigga. If it's the last thing I do , I will have that nigga dead.

"So uh , you was tryna get shawty?" Jason asked me. "

"Hell naw , fuck dat bitch !" I lied .

"ayeeee !"